Lloret de Mar Spain
Director: Diana Pavlov
1st day Sunday:
– check-in to a hotel from 14:00 pm;
– presentation of the excursion programs;
– rehearsal (on request);
2nd day Monday:
8:00 – breakfast;
13:00 – lunch;
14:00 – rehearsal;
17:00 – beginning of the contest;
20:00 – dinner.
3rd day Tuesday:
8:00 – breakfast;
9:00 – excursion tips (optional, for extra charge);
18:00 – beginning of the gala concert in the castle Villa Vella, giving out of the awards;
22:00 – dinner.
– check out from the hotel at 10:00.
* ATTENTION! We can provide you with a transfer from airports and train stations to the hotel and back.
|Three-star hotel with full board||Four-star hotel with full board|
- accommodation in a triple room €190 /person – extra day €33/person
- accommodation in a double room €215 /person – extra day €40/person
- accommodation in a single room €285 /person – extra day €52/person
- accommodation in a triple room €210 /a person – extra day €40/a person
- accommodation in a double room €235 /a person – extra day €47/a person
- accommodation in a single room €325 /a person – extra day €69/a person
For participating in each additional nomination – extra charge €15 per person.
Participation fee includes:
4 days and 3 nights in a three-star hotel or in four-star hotel;
full board, buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner)+ drinks;
transfer hotel – place of holding gala concert in Tossa de Mar – hotel;
special thank-you certificates in the form of engraving on a special basis from the town´s authorities
thank-you letters for choreographers and sponsors on the official numbered letterheads of the kingdom of Spain.
accommodation in a double room for the group leaders of 25 persons and more – without any charges;
Participation fee does not include:
Transfers airport - hotel - airport. Could be requested for additional coast
Touristic tax in Spain - 0,5 € / person / night
Barcelona city sightseeing tour + The Spanish Village or Aquarium
Girona + museum of Salvador Dali
Tossa de Mar (city-fortress)!
Chivalrous tournament with dinner and drinks
Flamenco show with dinner and drinks
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.