16 - 19 December 2022
Director: Mrs. Keti Zagogianni
Tyrnavos is a town in central Greece (2 hours far from Thessaloniki, 3 hours far from Athens). The meeting will take place in the theatre of the city.
Conditions for participation:
- Any kind of choir of children, youth, adult male and female can take part .
- There is no age limit
- Concert of 20 minutes (free programme) in the closed Tyrnavos theatre on Saturday 17 December in the evening
- Optional Concert with religious songs in the orthodox church of Saint Dimitrius church of Tyrnavos on Sunday 18 December in the morning after the mass
- Each participant in a group will receive one gift from the organisers.
Arrival and departure:
Your group must arrive on Friday 16/12/2022
- Departure will take place on Monday 19/12/2022 after breakfast.
- If you want to stay less or more days we arrange accordingly
- Travel expenses from your country to Greece and for the needs of the festival will be at your own cost If you arrive by plane and you need a bus for your transportation, the organization committee can hire the bus at your own cost.
Excursions can be organized according to your desires
- Wine factory
- 125 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- 3 nights in hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Dinner and party after the concert on Saturday 17 December 2022
Accommodation in hotel in Larisa city (17klm from Tyrnavos)
Accommodation in hotel in Thessaloniki (150klm from Tyrnavos)
In this case we make 1 day excursion to Tyrnavos (and optionally to Meteora) on Saturday 17 December 2022
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: 30% of the total cost must be prepaid as down payment for confirmation of participation. The down payment could not be returned in case you cancel the participation of your group. If there is any change in the number of participants in December, the final amount will be calculated according to the final list of participants.