Adults Childrens's Competitive nature Dances Choirs / Songs Orchestras Habits Authentic Processed Styled Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes
Director: Lyubov Savilova
Five beautiful days in a hotel on HB basis, Christmas show in Kremlin, Big Moscow Circus, Skating Center. Every child gets a special diploma from Santa! Full guide assistance.
Aims of the festival:
- to give artists Christmas holiday-fairytale;
- to unite children from all over the world and exchange creative experience;
- to assist in developing mastery of the artists, promote of children creativity.
- Children and youth ensembles from all over the world, soloists, schoolchildren.
- Sponsors, administrative and governmental bodies, mass media, relatives and friends of artists.
- Tourist children groups.
- Group 0 – 3-6 years old («little stars»);
- Group I – 7-10 years old;
- Group II – 11-14 years old;
- Group III – 15-20 years old;
- Group IV – professionals 21+ years old;
- Group V – mixed age.
- Choreography (classic, folk, stage, people’s, children dance etc.);
- Choirs and vocal ensembles;
- Orchestras, instrumentalists;
- Original genre;
- Fashion theatre;
- Young journalists;
- Sports (judo, kung-fu etc);
- Participation in different holiday activities of the Government of Moscow.
- 1 competition performance less than 4 minutes, award ceremony with diplomas and prizes.
- Special competition - «THE BEST» - among Grand-Prix winners during last year!
- Christmas Ball for all children.
- There is a special restriction for soloists – please, refer to our office for details.
- Visit to Kremlin Christmas Tree Concert with special presents (only for children below 18 years old).
- Guide support during program activities.
- Visit to Moscow Circus (ticket included).
- Awarding with memory diplomas from Santa and festival photo ceremony.
- Visit to Moscow Zoo (tickets for children are included);
- Visit to skating “Rollerdrom”;
- There is a possibility to perform in charitable concerts;
- Visit to children and youth theatres (upon request);
- Transfers (upon request).
- Send Application to our office;
- To participate in «THE BEST» - send a scan of diploma Grand-Prix;
- Send short curriculum vitae of the ensemble;
- Send 1-2 photos of the ensemble;
- Send the Accommodation List for hotel;
- Send your performance music at least 3 weeks prior to arrival (mp3, wma);
- Performance time is limited to 4 minutes.
- You need to have your performance music with you.
- You have to submit all special requirements for your performance.
- If you have special requirements for light and music you have to be with DJ duringнthe performance
- Photo and video are allowed with no extra payment.
- Participants are given diplomas.
- Every ensemble gets 1 prize.
- Every children is given personal diploma of participant.
- Special prizes and souvenirs: «Little Festival Star», «Best costume», «Mister and Miss Smile».
- Special prize for those who participated in our festivals 4 or more times.
- Heads of ensembles are given personal certificates.
- Sponsors are given gratifying letters.
1st DAY, January 4
Arrival to Moscow.
Accommodation in hotel.
Big Moscow Circus Show – famous clown, magicians, acrobats, animals will perform on a big stage!
2nd DAY, January 5
10.00 Festival-Competition “Christmas Stars”. Whole day GALA Concert. Games. Festival photo. Award
3rd DAY, January 6
Visit to Major Christmas Show in Kremlin Palace with a Special Christmas Gift.
Walking excursion on Red Square.
Visit to Big Moscow Zoo.
4th DAY, January 7
Visit to Skating Center.
Walking excursion on Arbat street.
Christmas open-air shows.
5th DAY, January 8
- 5 days / 4 nights – 255 Euro per person
- 4 days / 3 nights – 235 Euro per person
- Festival fee – 17 Euro per person
- Every 16th participant is completely free!
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation hotel 3* - 5 days / 4 nights on HB basis
- Moscow Circus
- Show in Kremlin Palace – New Year Christmas Tree (only for children and 1 accompanying adult)
- Rollerdrom (skating)
- Walking excursion on Red Square and Old Arbat street
- Big Moscow Zoo
- Participation in festival
- Christmas diplomas for every child
- Group guide every day
- 1 local SIM-card for each group
- Other services on booking hotel, transfer, tickets etc.
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional meals (lunch)
- Accommodation in SNGL rooms
- Additional excursions
- Tickets to theatres
- Aquapark etc.
The program can be changed according to the wish of the group – more days, different dates etc.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.