Director: Kristina Zoloto
Christmas Fairytale! New Year Moscow warmly welcomes artists from all over the world!
Five beautiful days in a hotel on HB basis, Christmas show in Kremlin, Big Moscow Circus, Skating Center. Every child
gets a special diploma from Santa! Full guide assistance.
1st DAY, January 5
Arrival to Moscow.
Accommodation in hotel.
Big Moscow Circus Show – famous clown, magicians, acrobats, animals will perform on a big stage!
2nd DAY, January 6
10.00 Festival-Competition “Christmas Stars”. Whole day GALA Concert. Games. Festival photo. Award
3rd DAY, January 7
Visit to Major Christmas Show in Kremlin Palace with a Special Christmas Gift.
Walking excursion on Red Square.
Visit to Big Moscow Zoo.
4th DAY, January 8
Visit to Skating Center.
Walking excursion on Arbat street.
Christmas open-air shows.
5th DAY, January 9
- 5 days / 4 nights – 255 Euro
- 4 days / 3 nights – 235 Euro
- Festival fee – 17 Euro
- Every 16th participant is completely free!
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation hotel 3* - 5 days / 4 nights on HB basis
- Moscow Circus
- Show in Kremlin Palace – New Year Christmas Tree (only for children and 1 accompanying adult)
- Rollerdrom (skating)
- Walking excursion on Red Square and Old Arbat street
- Big Moscow Zoo
- Participation in festival
- Christmas diplomas for every child
- Group guide every day
- 1 local SIM-card for each group
- Other services on booking hotel, transfer, tickets etc.
tickets to theatres, concerts, museums, aquapark etc.
The program can be changed according to the wish of the group – more days, different dates etc.
Aim of the festival:
- to give artists Christmas holiday-fairytale;
- to unite children from all over the world and exchange creative experience;
- to assist in developing mastery of the artists, promote of children creativity.
Group 0 – 3-6 years old («little stars»);
Group I – 5-10 years old;
Group II - 11-14 years old;
Group III - 15-20 years old;
Group IV – professionals 21+ years old
Group V – mixed age.
Children and youth ensembles from all over the world, soloists, schoolchildren.
Sponsors, administrative and governmental bodies, mass media, relatives and friends of artists.
Tourist children groups.
Choirs and vocal ensembles;
Sports (judo, kung-fu etc);
- Participation in different holiday activities of the Government of Moscow.
- 1 competition performance less than 4 minutes, award ceremony with diplomas and prizes.
- Special competition - «THE BEST» - among Grand-Prix winners during last year!
- Christmas Ball for all children.
- There is a special restriction for soloists – please, refer to our office for details.
- Visit to Kremlin Christmas Tree Concert with special presents (only for children below 18 years old).
- Guide support during program activities.
- Visit to Moscow Circus (ticket included).
- Awarding with memory diplomas from Santa and festival photo ceremony.
- Visit to Moscow Zoo (tickets for children are included);
- Visit to skating “Rollerdrom”;
- There is a possibility to perform in charitable concerts;
- Visit to children and youth theatres (upon request);
- Transfers (upon request).
To participate in «THE BEST» - send a scan of diploma Grand-Prix;
Send short curriculum vitae of the ensemble;
Send 1-2 photos of the ensemble;
Send the Accommodation List for hotel;
Send your performance music at least 3 weeks prior to arrival (mp3, wma);
Performance time is limited to 4 minutes.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET A WRITTEN PROFESSSIONAL FEED-BACK (ОТЗЫВ).
You have to submit all special requirements for your performance.
If you have special requirements for light and music you have to be with DJ during the performance
Photo and video are allowed with no extra payment.
Every ensemble gets 1 prize.
Every children is given personal diploma of participants.
Special prizes and souvenirs: «Little Festival Star», «Bet costume», «Mister and Miss Smile».
Special prize for those who participated in our festivals 4 or more times.
Heads of ensembles are given personal certificates.
Sponsors are given gratifying letters.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.