Pineda de Mar Spain
Director: Mr. Pierpaolo Albano
until 30 August 2019
Pineda de Mar is a municipality in the comarca of the Maresme in Catalonia, Spain. It is situated on the coast between Calella and Santa Susanna. The town centre has several historical buildings from the 17th to the 19th centuries. Four arches survive of a Roman aqueduct over the Pineda river.
Pineda de Mar is a quiet seaside resort which extends between the blue of the Mediterranean and the green of the Natural Park of the Montnegre. The longest beach of the Maresme, the mild climate and varied range of accommodation make Pineda de Mar an ideal destination for holidays unforgettable. Among other things, the proximity and good connections with Barcelona and Girona, facilitate the visit of these beautiful cities.
Pineda de Mar enjoys brand Destination Family Tourism, conferred by its remarkable range of leisure activities and family entertainment of all kinds. Since its origins out of the land and the sea of high gastronomic value products (fish, vegetables, strawberries etc.) That can be tasted on the tables of many restaurants that fill the town.
- 265 Euro per person - including 7 nights with full-board accommodation in 3/4 rooms in 3 * Hotel
- 270 Euro per person - including 7 nights with full-board accommodation in double rooms in 3 * Hotel
- Single supplement 3 *: 13 Euro per person per night
- 285 Euro per person - including 7 nights with full-board accommodation in 3/4 rooms in 4 * Hotel
- 290 Euro per person - including 7 nights with full-board accommodation indouble rooms in 4 * Hotel
- Single supplement 4 *: 16 Euro per person per night
Participation fee includes:
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
- Drinks not included
- Accommodation in triple and double rooms
- Entry to the event
- An assured performance
- Assistance of our staff on site
- Information material
- Gratuity: 1 every 26 persons (26°-52°-78°
- Discounts: In the room with two adults Children -10 years old discount of 50% / -2 years = Free
Participation fee does not include:
- Italian Guide: € 180 per day - will be available an Italian guide for visits
- insurance Medical Baggage: € 8 per person (All participants must have insurance cover;
- for shorter stays 7 nights: price compared to 7 nights, an increase of 4 Euro per night
- Tourism fee:payable locally. 3 *** € 0.50 / € 1.00 per night 4 ****
Each team can participate with a maximum of 35 minutes program, so as to give way to other performing groups. During the event there will be several opportunities to perform, living fully the wonders of Spanish culture. The theme is free and there are no set regulations Directory constraints. Registration will be possible to officially until August 30, 2019 and our organization, expert in the field of international festivals, will offer complete packages with flights, hotel accommodations, guided tours and recording at the festival.
To complete your registration you have to:
1. Request the entry form by our organization
2. Fill out the registration form
3. Prepare and submit the concert program (maximum 30 minutes).
4. group Curriculum
5. Send an audio recording and / or video of the participant group (including links)
All documentation must be sent before August 10, 2019 ; for immediate support, groups may contact us at the addresses listed below.