Director: Mr. Zoran Strezovski
until 7 June 2019until 24 May 2019 -5%
18 - 22 September, Budva, Montenegro 2019.
Participants are ensembles from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Ukraine, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary.
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music.
21.00 - Welcome reception with leaders of the group.
- Dancing together
20.00 - 23.00 - Second festival evening (optional).
21.00 - 00.00 - Closing ceremony of the festival – certificates and presents for ensembles by organizer, exchange presents between leaders of ensembles and party with all participants.
11.00 - Departure of the participants.
OPTIONAL – If you stay more days…
21.00 - 00.00 - Free time or visiting national restaurant.
- Тhe festival is non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups, majorette teams, orchestras, brass bands.
- Every folklore, choral group, modern dance, majorette teams, orchestras has the right to participate.
- Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), Adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).
- On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles.
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country).
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians.
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, 10-15 minutes each with USB or orchestra. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- Number of groups to participate on the festival is limited on mostly 12 groups and 450 participants.
- To send us short CV (on English 5-6 sentences) and 2 – 3 photos of the group.
- To take a flag of the country.
- Folklore groups should have there own transport for arrival and departure.
- For the festival evening NOT need transfer by bus.
- For visiting old town in Budva and beach Slovenska plaza NOT need bus transfer.
67 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
87 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
85 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
105 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
Important! Montenegrin Tourist Tax and Insurance (1 euros per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
Festival organizers provide:
For 22 dancers - one gratis (22 paying + 1 free of charge);
Souvenir and gift for each group;
Welcome cocktail for Welcome reception;
Certificate for attendance;
Tourist guide for the city;
Drinks during the performance;
Free parking for bus;
Advertising of the festival (press release, news letter, FB promotion, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
On your request, You can continue your stay in Budva for Price of 24 Euro per day per person HB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program.
After the festival finish organizers will send you link on YouTube where you can find and download photos and videos of festival evenings. The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Tivat airport, during the festival days and back to the same airport. The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to their number.
By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions. All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
Number of participants is limited on 400 or 10 groups.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Application Form until 7 June 2019