Director: Saša Bajić and Milo Radoman
Belgrade is the capital and largest city of Serbia, situated at the place where the river Sava joins the Danube. It is one of the oldest cities in Europe and one of the greatest urban centers of the Balkan Peninsula. Belgrade is the capital of Serbian culture, education and science and offers plenty of historical sites and cultural and artistic events. Beautiful places for walking and recreation are very famous as well as vibrant nightlife of Belgrade.
- Folk dance ensembles
- Vocal groups
- Musical orchestras
- All ages
The first day: arrival of the groups at destination after 13 o’clock, accommodation, meeting with groups’ leaders, free time for sightseeing in the city, dinner.
The second day: breakfast, free time for sightseeing in the city, lunch, evening performance.
The third day: breakfast, leaving the accommodation.
* Possibility of extension of stay.
79 Euro per person in hotels with 3* (2 half boards, rooms with 2 or 3 beds).
89 Euro per person in hotels with 4* (2 half boards, rooms with 2 or 3 beds).
Each 26th person - FREE OF CHARGE (25 paying + 1 free of charge).
Participation fee includes:
- Invitation letter
- Participation in the festival
- Organization expenses
- Diplomas and souvenirs
- English speaking guide for participating groups
Participation fee does not include:
- Transport expenses (if the group comes by airplane, the organizer of the festival could arrange a bus during the festival at the cost of the group)
- Local transfers
- Facultative tours
- All kinds of drinks that are not included in the half board
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program of the festival
- Damage that participants make during the festival
- If you are interested in participating in the festival, please fill in the Application form as soon as possible. Also, you should provide us with the history of your group, 3 - 5 photos and a video clip or link where we can see performances of your group. It is necessary that all approved groups bring to the festival the flag of their country and the board with the name of the group. All groups must provide their own music, orchestra or USB/CD.
- All participants of the festival must have their own international health insurance. Each group leader is responsible for the behavior of his group in accordance with the hotel policy and program of the festival and all damages during the festival will be at the cost of the group.
- The organizer of the festival reserves all rights to video and photos of all participants. Also, the organizer reserves the right to any changes in the program, and participants will be informed on time. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As the next step the groups should pay in advance 20 EUR per person as reservation, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The rest of participation fee the groups can pay by bank transfer before they arrive to the festival or in cash when arrive to the festival.