Director: Mr. Aleksandar Petreski
Purpose of the festival:The main purpose of this festival is to bring different cultures closer through songs, dances, music and interesting national costumes. The main idea of the organizers is to bring to the festival different choirs, folklore and modern dance groups from different countries and different parts of the world and to give them the exclusive opportunity to display their artistry and creativity on the stage. The participants will have the opportunity to meet new people, establish new friendships and learn about different cultures and traditions. The idea of the festival is to develop communication and dialogue between diverse cultures, by nurturing tradition as well as modern dance styles, thus combining the traditional and the modern in a timeline that will take the spectators from history to modern times.
Conditions of the festival:
- Groups from all over the world can take part in this festival.
- Folk dance groups, modern dance groups, choirs, but also majorette teams, brass bands and orchestras are welcome to apply.
- The number of participants and followers is not limited.
- There is no age limit.
- It is necessary to prepare minimum one program with the duration of 10 - 12 minutes per program.
- Each group should bring the national flag of the country that they represent.
- It is also necessary to visibly display panel on which the name of your group and the name of your country is inscribed.
- It is recommended that groups should bring about 12 – 15 small gifts for exchange.
- Participants can perform with orchestras (recommended) or with recorded music (on CD or USB).
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form.
- When applying, if possible, please provide some photos, videos or brief history of the group. These materials will be used for promotional and advertizing purposes (in advertisements, fliers and posters).
- After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Participation fee:Accommodation in Villas and apartments:
- 85 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
- 99 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
- 105 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
125 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation according to the price selected and meals (HB: breakfast and dinner)
- 2 double rooms per group with no supplement to be paid (one for the leaders of the group and another for the drivers of the bus). The rest of the rooms are with 3 and 4 beds.
- On request, each group will have a person available to accompany them on their excursions.
- On request, a professional tour guide can be hired to accompany the group on their excursions, but the travel guide expenses will be covered by the group
- Certificates for participation.
Program Proposal:Day 1: 17.09.2022
Dinner in the hotel
Dinner in the hotel
Checking out of the hotels
*The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the festival program.