Tzarevo - Kiten Bulgaria
Director: Kaloyan NIkolov
Location: Tsarevo (Bulgarian: Царево, also transliterated Carevo or Tzarevo) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, an administrative centre of the homonymous Municipality of Tsarevo in Burgas Province. In the past, it was known as Vasiliko (Greek: Βασιλικόν) and Michurin (Bulgarian: Мичурин). It lies on a cove 70 km southeast of Burgas, on the southern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast at the eastern foot of Strandzha mountain, at a few kilometers from Strandzha Nature Park.
Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
The XV International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" will be held within the scope of “Musical Feasts "Euro Folk" - The world is television", which are held in different European cities and countries during the entire 2019. Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” comprise a lot of musical festivals and are held under the aegis of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF.
The festival program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folklore songs;
- folklore dances;
- urban songs and romances;
- individual performers;
- Adults and children up to 18 years - in all categories.
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Tsarevo, Overnight.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Kiten, Overnight.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Kiten, Receiving of certificates. Overnight.
During their participation in the Fest, the group could be invited by the organizers to take part in the common events like official opening, official closing, cocktail or others.
REGISTRATION FEE (for participants and accompanying persons)
Registration fee include:
- 3/5 nights in a standard triple/quadruple room
- 3/5 breakfasts, dinners - HB
- 2 duble rooms per group of 26 persons
- Official opening/closing with a gala concert - 5 -10 minutes for each
- 1/2 public appearance with 10 minutes duration in the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
- Certificates for participation.
- Information materials about the festival
Registration fee not include:
- transport from and to airport
- transport and guidе for excursions
- international insurance
- Applaynig for second category pays and aditional participation fee 100 Euro
- Air Conditioner /if need/ - 5 Euro per day per room.
- Supplement for lunch – 4 euro per day per person.
Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 10 euro per day per person.
Additional day 25/30 euro per day per person.
Regulations for participation in the contest:
International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" is held within the scope of 5 performing days and 3 evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV". Contest is following rules of World Rank List System.
- International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Tsarevo and Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in and sign application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two performances. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.
- Applaynig for second category pays and aditional participation fee 100 Euro.
- Grand-Prix “Orpheus” and a diploma. The award is decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- First awards and a diploma in each category. The awards are decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All award winners are granted with a Honorary sign and deeds as laureates of "Euro Folk". The awards are granted on ceremonies during "Euro Folk" Musical Feasts - The world is television.
- In the opinion of the jury and the producers the best performers and artistic leaders shall be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academic and give through the Ministry of Culture of the relevant country.
All award winners get free of charge a copy of the TV product, which consists their performances, and has been broadcasted by Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
Participants can order against payment on compact disc, DVD the full recordings of their performances and video clips. These products will be with the right of broadcasting in the respective country.
The Music programme is live or CD, Flash. The order of sound-check and performances for each day is decided by the organizers.
Participants do not get paid for their performance.
The jury is international and consists of 3 persons.
Unambiguous text: The artists or presenting organizations, if approved by the jury to participate in the Fest, step back to the organizers the right to be recorded on video and audio, their recordings to be arranged in a program presenting the fest and broadcast by TV channels or some other way, for which a contract will be signed.
Registration of the participants:
The registration is made on the basis of an application form for participation submitted by the group. After confirming the application form, an advanced payment should be made.
A 20% advance payment of the total amount for lodging or board and lodging (calculated on the chosen by the group prices and the number of days to stay) should be deposited /in EURO/.
The sender covers all bank taxes.