Director: Pierpaolo Albano
Calella is a town of about 18,000 inhabitants located not far from Mataró, in the heart of the Maresme coast, the coastal region north of Barcelona, characterized by very long and wide sandy beaches and fishing villages that today attract many travelers from all over Europe.
The beaches of Barcelona are certainly unique for their atmosphere, but Calella is by far one of the best seaside towns near Barcelona, with crystal clear water and a peaceful environment. Thanks to its proximity to the Catalan capital, the amount of services designed for the convenience of tourists, the great beach to enjoy with the family and the beautiful surroundings to explore, Calella has become the favorite destination on the Maresme coast.
The event will take place in the Spanish town from 15 to 29 June 2020 and will offer all participating groups the opportunity to perform in an international event, which will take place in unique places and breathtaking views. The program, which includes performances, concerts and possible excursions, will end with a parade and a final performance in the heart of the Catalan town.
The idea of offering two weeks of events is born to give everyone the opportunity to take part and to find the best solution for their needs. Try the Calella International Festival! It will be an unforgettable experience festival registration.
22/06 Saturday Departure
- 305 Euro per person - Double room
- 300 Euro per person - Triple/quadruple room
Single room supplement: € 13 per night (3* Hotel)
- 322 Euro per person - Double room
- 317 Euro per person - Triple/quadruple room
- Single room supplement: € 13 per night (3* Hotel)
1 free ticket for every 26 participants (in a double room) (25+1)
- price with an increase of € 4 per night
- Children under 10 years = 50% discount on the basic rate
- Children under 2 years = Free
Participation fee includes:
- Full board treatment
- Drinks not included
- Participation in the event
- Assistance from our staff on site
- Information material
Participation fee does not include:
- Eventual tickets
- Entrance to museums and various structures for a fee
Tourist tax: to be paid locally - € 0.50 per person / per night
Insurance: mandatory ¨EuropAssistance¨: € 8 per person