Director: Mr. Milutin Lukic
in Belgrade – SERBIA
Conditions for participation:
Festival accepts participation of choirs, singing groups, orchestras, folk groups, which would accept conditions for participation, till 18 years old. Leaders, members of orchestra, parents etc. could be older.
Number of participants in the group are not limited and in the number are included ALL PERSONS in the group, such as: singers, musicians, leaders, accompanying persons in the group, parents of children who are participating in program and bus drivers.
Program which group would present is at free choice and duration will be max 15 min, according of Festival’s program.
The ensemble is obliged to regulate mutual copyrights with authors.
The ensemble is obliged to participate in some humanitarian events during festival days, with program no longer than 30 min.
Minimum stay in Belgrade is two days.
Radio and TV stations, will transmit some parts of Festival’s program, without reimbursement to participants.
All groups have to organize at their cost transportation for arrival to Festival and also their return, as well as during stay at Festival.
In the case that groups are coming by airplane, it is possible to organize bus transfers at the cost of the group.
- 79 Euro per person: 2 HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in triple room
- 85 Euro per person: 2 HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in double room
- 102 Euro per person: 3 HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in triple room
- 121 Euro per person: 3 HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in double room= 121 euro/person
- Extra day 32 Euro in the triple room.
- Each 26th person is free.
- 99 Euro per person: 2 HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in double rooms
- 134 Euro per person: 3 HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in double rooms
- Extra day 45e in double room.
- Each 26 person is free
During free time, we can offer the following: sightseeing of Belgrade, with official tourist guide speaking Your language, visit to museums in Belgrade, excursion to Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with visit to museums, winery and lunch, also with tourist guide. If You would be interested let us know and we shall inform You about price.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee to EAFF, which is to be deducted at the final payment.