Director: Diana Pavlov
- Piano solo, piano groups for one instrument (it’s not allowed to perform the program playing more than one instrument);
- Folklore instruments: bayan, accordion, domra, balalaika and other instruments (soloists and groups);
- Orchestral instruments: bowed string, wind and percussion instruments (soloists and groups);
- Guitar (soloists and groups).
1st day (Sunday):
– check-in to a hotel from 14:00 pm;
– meeting with the organizers of the contest;
– presentation of the excursion programs.
2nd day (Monday):
8:00 – breakfast;
13:30 – transfer to the place where the contest is held;
14:00 – full dress rehearsal;
17:00 – beginning of the concert;
– transfer to the hotel;
20:00 – dinner.
3rd day (Tuesday):
8:00 – breakfast, free day;
09:00 – excursions (optional for extra charge);
19:00 – dinner;
20:00 – beginning of the gala concert and giving out of the awards.
– check out of the hotel at 10.00 am.
- accommodation in a triple room €215/ person – extra day €41/ person
- accommodation in a double room €245/ person – extra day €47/ person
- accommodation in a single room €325/ person – extra day €77/ person
No additional payments for soloists, musical groups and orchestras.
- Soloists pay extra €25.
- Duets pay extra €25 for a duet.
- Small groups of 3-5 persons pay extra €30 for a group.
- For participating in each additional nomination – extra charge €15 per person.
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights in a three-star hotel;
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) + drinks;
- Thank-you letters for teachers and sponsors;
- Festival fee;
- Competitive viewing, Gala Concert with award ceremony;
- Round table for the teachers with the president of jury;
- Nominal diplomas for all the participants;
- Master class.
Participation fee does not include:
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport could be requested on additional cost.
- Tourist tax is paid by the client directly to the hotel at check in: in Italy - 1.5 Euro/ person/ night.
- Trip to the beach
* ATTENTION! We can provide you with a transfer from airports and train stations to the hotel and back. Ask for the price.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.