Director: Diana Pavlov
until 1 February 2019until 1 December 2018 -20%
- piano solo, piano groups for one instrument (it’s not allowed to perform the program playing more than one instrument);
- folklore instruments: bayan, accordion, domra, balalaika and other instruments (soloists and groups);
- orchestral instruments: bowed string, wind and percussion instruments (soloists and groups);
- guitar (soloists and groups).
– check-in to a hotel from 14:00 pm;
– meeting with the organizers of the contest;
– presentation of the excursion programs.
8:00 – breakfast;
13:30 – transfer to the place where the contest is held;
14:00 – full dress rehearsal;
17:00 – beginning of the concert;
– transfer to the hotel;
20:00 – dinner.
8:00 – breakfast, free day;
09:00 – excursions (optional for extra charge);
19:00 – dinner;
20:00 – beginning of the gala concert and giving out of the awards;
– check out of the hotel at 10.00 am.
- accommodation in a triple room €215 /person – extra day €40/person
- accommodation in a double room €245 /person – extra day €46/person
- accommodation in a single room €325 /person – extra day €76/person
If participants of this musical groups and orchestras also want to act individually, they have extra pay:
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights in a three-star hotel;
- half board (breakfast and dinner) + drinks;
- thank-you letters for teachers and sponsors;
- festival fee;
- competitive viewing, Gala Concert with award ceremony;
- round table for the teachers with the president of jury;
- nominal diplomas for all the participants;
- master class.
Participation fee does not include:
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport. Could be requested for additional coast
- Tourist tax is paid directly by the client directly to the hotel at check in: in Italy – 1.5 Euro / person / night
- Trip to the beach
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Application Form until 1 February 2019