Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
4th June – Upon arrival in Rome, participants will be taken to their respective hotels. In the afternoon there is the possibility of a sightseeing tour of Rome: Termini Train Station, the Church of St. Peter in Chains (Michelangelo's statue of Moses), the Roman Forums, the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Palazzo Venezia, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps... Leisure time for individual activities. Return to the hotel. Optional: the possibility of going to one of the Disco clubs in Rome. Overnight stay.
5th June – Breakfast. After breakfast, leisure time in Rome for individual facilities or the possibility of organizing a trip to Naples, the biggest city in southern Italy and the seat of the Campania region. Upon arrival, a panoramic tour of Naples: the medieval Castel Nuovo, the Royal Palace, the Galleria Umberto I, the Toledo shopping street, tourist port, leisure time... Return to Rome. Leisure time. Alternatively, for those interested, we will organize an optional tour of the Vatican, the smallest country in the world but certainly one of its most powerful. Tour of the Vatican Palace, the Sistine Chapel with frescoes by Michelangelo, Botticelli and other great painters, the St. Peter’s Basilica. After the tour, free time for walking around and individual activities. Overnight stay.
6th June – Festival day. Preparations for the competition. Start Rome Fest Info Dance 2020.
After the Festival, we will organize a facultative mutually– friendly night - a final party for all participants of the Festival. Overnight stay.
7th June – Breakfast. Leaving the hotel. A day reserved for looking around Rome and visiting all those places you didn’t have the chance to visit during the previous couple of days: museums, promenades, fountains, stores...
During this time, we will organize an optional tour of Tivoli - an ancient town near Rome. In Tivoli we will visit the Villa d'Este, built near Hadrian’s Villa by Cardinal d'Este as his summer residence during the construction of which he redirected the flow of water to make beautiful fountains famous all over the world... Tivoli is the perfect end to a perfect day... After the tour, leisure time in Tivoli for lunch/dinner, an espresso, a glass of wine or other activities… Later unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year!
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
Group: 2.00-3.00 min
Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Classic Ballet
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
- Majorette, Fit Kid
Music: one choreography/one song/one CD (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
- 125 Euro per person for accommodation in hotels with 3/4* in Rome or its vicinity, such as the Hotel Villa Maria *** www.villamariaparkhotel.it, Hotel Torre di Pratolungo ***, Hotel il Ruspante ***, Euro hotel Roma Nord****, Hotel Le Meridienne ****… in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms on the basis of 3 nights with breakfast;
- 130 Euro per person for accommodation in Hotel Palavicchi **** in 1/3 or 1/4 rooms, 3 nights with breakfast;
- (payment goes in several month payments until departure)
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- organization expenses;
- letter of invitation;
- additional place to every 25th member;
- first fee for dancers for competing at Rome Fest Info Dance 2020;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES (for all competitors), CUPS for groups and formation (1st-3th place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Belgrade, Amsterdam, Paralia, Rome…).
Participation fee does not include:
- the possibility of a surcharge for dinner at the hotel (depending on the hotel the charge varies from 8 € - 12 €) and in the city of Rome (depending on the menu and the restaurant, from 10 € - 15 €);
- optional excursions: Tour of Rome: 7 €, Tivoli with a ticket for the Villa d'Este: 15 € adults, 10 € children up to 18 years of age, Naples: 23 € adults, 18 € children up to 18 years of age;
- mandatory tax for Rome and the vicinity (introduced on January 01, 2011 to be paid at the hotel reception desk) - for accommodations at hotels with 2 and 3 *: 1 - 4 € per night, per person, and stay in hotels with 4 *: 4 - 6 € per night, per person;
- visa, insurance, transport;
- additional payment for ½ rooms is from 5€ per night per person;
- every other fee for competing at Rome Fest Info Dance 2020 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!!!
- All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival.
- Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
CHOREOGRAPHY APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20.05.2020.
Notice: after choreography application deadline, we will send you all your choreography to check. You will have 48 hours to answer us if everything is ok. After that, all fees for all choreographies that you applied, have to be 100% payed!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.