22 - 25 September 2023
Lido di Jesolo Italy
Lido di Jesolo Italy
Director: Aron Kovats
Jesolo has the rare quality of being able to blend into a single formula the generous contribution of nature, the perspective of never ending idleness while sunbathing at one of the finest blue flagged beaches in Italy, the amazing sports, shopping and nightlife opportunities and a highly modern tourist infrastructure able to provide comfort and luxury in terms of accommodation and eating venues. A tourist paradise proper, Jesolo has lived and will always live up to its visitors’ expectations. A further feature enhancing the tourist rating of Jesolo is its proximity to Venice, which is a benefit both as to accessibility and as to the opportunity given to visitors to tick off the two major tourist hotspots in an extremely timely and convenient manner.
- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- The number of the participants are not limited
- No age limits
- 175 Euro per person
- Addition day can be booked for 55 euro/person/day
- Groups of 26 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the festival concerts
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels (3-4 bedded rooms, supplement for a double room is 6 euro per person per day, single room is 15 euro per person per day)
- Diplomas, gifts
Participation fee does not include:
- Optional Programs (not arranged by the organizers)
Tourist tax (2 Euro/person/day, payment on spot)
Afternoon arrival at Jesolo
Accommodation at hotels, meeting with group leaders
Free program – beach
Dinner – overnight
Free program – beach, boat trip
Sightseeing in Venice, St. Mark’s Square, Bell tower of St. Mark, Clock tower, Saint Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs, Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge
Sightseeing in Jesolo, Tropicarium, Sea life Jesolo, Gommapiuma Jesolo, Nw Jesolondia, Pista Azzurra, Aqualandia
Performance in Jesolo (Piazza Aurora)
After the concert, all groups get gifts and diploma from the organizers
Optional program – beach, boat trip
Sightseeing in Padova, Saint Anthony’s Cathedral, Scrovegni’s Chapel, Prato della Valle, Santa Giustina Basilica, Palazzo Ragione, Botanic Garden
Breakfast, departure of participants
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.