Director: Saša Bajić and Milo Radoman
Rules and criteria:
- Belgrade International Choir Fest is dedicated to mixed choirs, female and male choirs.
- Age of participants is 16+.
- There is no limit to the number of singers.
- The organizers maintain the right to limit the number of choirs if too many apply.
- Choirs will have the opportunity to present themselves to the audience during the two festival days.
- The program of each participating choir should not be longer than 30 minutes and it is desirable to perform in their repertoire one composition from their country of origin. The repertoire of choirs can include secular, sacred compositions of contemporary and old composers.
- At the closing ceremony of the festival each choir will have the opportunity to present the program up to 10 minutes and at the end of the concert all choirs together will perform a composition chosen by the organizers – “Festival Hymn”.
Choir Conductor’s CV;
Up-to-date photos of your choir;
Video or link on YouTube where we can see your performances.
89 Euro per person - Hostels (3 half boards - catering);
104 Euro per person - Hotels 3* (3 half boards, rooms with 2,3 or 4 beds);
124 Euro per person - Hotels 4* (3 half boards, rooms with 2 beds);
Each 26th person - FREE OF CHARGE (25 paying + 1 free of charge).
Drivers are included in total number of persons.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form. Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As the next step the groups should pay in advance 30 Euro per person as reservation, which is to be deducted at the final payment. The groups pay all bank taxes. The rest of participation fee the groups can pay when arrive to the festival.
Participation fee includes:
Participation in the festival,
Diplomas and souvenirs,
English speaking guide for participating groups.
Participation fee does not include:
Transport expenses (If the group comes by airplane, the organizer of the festival could arrange a bus during the festival at the cost of the group),
All kinds of hospitality expenses that are not included in the full board,
All other expenses not mentioned in the program of the festival,
Damage that participants make during the festival.
- If you are interested in participating in the festival, please fill in the Application form as soon as possible.
- All participants of the festival must have their own international health insurance.
- Each group leader is responsible for the behavior of his group in accordance with the hotel policy and program of the festival and all damages during the festival will be at the cost of the group.
- The organizer of the festival reserves the rights to video and photos of all participants. Also, the organizer reserves the right to any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
- By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
- Detailed program of Belgrade International Choir Fest will be sent to participants.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.