Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava Spain
Director: Mrs. Diana Pavlov
until 28 February 2020until 28 February 2020 -10%
International choir contest “GOLDEN VOICES OF MONTSERRAT” – it is one of the biggest international choir competitive festivals in the world for professional and amateur nonprofit choirs. Annually this festival gathers a lot of choirs turning the Costa Brava – one of the Spanish coasts – into the center of the singing world. An impressive opening of the contest and a bright memorizable final concert will become an emotional framing of this grand event in lives of all the choirs and singers. Apart from the professional competitive program among choirs from different countries and you get a possibility to sing in the basilica of a monastic complex Montserrat together with a choir of boys Escolania which is known all over the world. This competitive choir festival “Golden voices of Montserrat” is full of friendly meetings, master classes given by the conductors of the best world’s choirs, round tables, specialized trainings which have no analogs in festival motions, final rehearsals, revelation of leaders, memorizable flash mob on one of the most beautiful Mediterranean coasts near the town Hall of Lloret de Mar.
F - Academic singing, folk, spiritual singing, jazz
The total time of a performance cannot exceed 10 minutes.
For all the choirs there’s provided a visit to the Montserrat monastery and a performance in the basilica of the monastery jointly with the boys’ choir Escalonia.
*F1/F2/F3 – Participants of this category do not perform in the Basilica of Montserrat.
*Only choirs which prepare one musical composition a capella, are allowed to sing in Montserrat. All the girls and women should have their shoulders covered during the performance in the monastery of Montserrat.
– check-in to a hotel from 14:00 pm;
– meeting with the organizers of the contest;
– presentation of the excursion programs;
– rehearsal (on request).
2nd day Monday:
8:00 – breakfast;
12:30 – lunch;
14:00 – rehearsal;
15:30 – beginning of the contest concert;
20:00 – dinner.
3rd day Tuesday:
8:00 – breakfast;
9:00 – master class;
11:00 – rehearsal of choirs;
11:30 – studio recording of joint choral singing;
13:00 – lunch;
14:30 – joint choral singing of choirs on a town square near the town hall (shooting of a video);
20:00 – dinner;
21:00 – a visit to a flamenco show with vine, sangria, champaign and other drinks. (for an additional charge)
4th day Wednesday:
8:00 – breakfast;
9:00 – a trip to the monastic complex Montserrat, an excursion in Montserrat (included into the price);
11:30 – meeting in the basilica before the performance;
13:00 – beginning of the concert in the basilica of the monastery Montserrat;
19:30 – dinner;
20:30 – beginning of the gala concert of the winners and giving out of the awards.
5th day Thursday:
– check out from the hotel at 10:00.
* ATTENTION! We can provide you with a transfer from airports and train stations to the hotel and back.
- 265 Euro per person for 4 FB in 3* hotel, accommodation in a triple room / extra day costs 30 Euro per person
- 285 Euro per person for 4 FB in 3* hotel, accommodation in a double room / extra day costs 39 Euro per person
- 370 Euro per person for 4 FB in 3* hotel, accommodation in a single room / extra day costs 47 Euro per person
- 285 Euro per person for 4 FB in 4* hotel, accommodation in a triple room / extra day costs 39 Euro per person
- 305 Euro per person for 4 FB in 4* hotel, accommodation in a double room / extra day costs 48 Euro per person
417 Euro per person for 4 FB in 4* hotel, accommodation in a single room / extra day costs 61 Euro per person
- soloists pay extra €50
- duets pay extra €40 for a duet
- small groups of 3-5 persons pay extra €30 for a group.
- For participating in each additional nomination – extra fee €15 per person.
Each 25th group’s participant gets a pack of our services for free!
- Individual Master Class 100Euro / 1 hour
- Collective Master Class 400Euro / 1,5 hours
Participation fee includes:
5 days / 4 nights in a three-star hotel or in four-star hotel;
full board, buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner)+ drinks;
two concerts: competitive viewing; Gala Concert with award ceremony;
certificates and trophy cups from the contest providers.
special thank-you certificates in the form of engraving on a special base from the town authorities.
transfer + excursion to Montserrat;
studio recording of a joint singing of the choirs;
joint singing of choirs on the main town square near the town hall;
All Conductors will participate in special Choir Event
Participation fee does not include:
Transfers airport - hotel - airport. Could be requested for additional coast
Touristic tax in Spain - 0,5 € / person / night
Barcelona city sightseeing tour + The Spanish Village or Aquarium;
Girona + museum of Salvador Dali;
Tossa de Mar (city-fortress) for groups from 50 persons this excursion is free of charge!;
Chivalrous tournament with dinner and drinks;
Flamenco show with dinner and drinks.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Application Form until 28 February 2020