Director: Mrs. Ludmila Pritulchik
Group categories of participants:
- Small Groups (2-3 participants)
- Choirs (vocal groups over 12 people)
- Orchestras (instrumental ensembles of more than 8 people)
Age categories of members:
- Pre-School age group – up 7 years
- Junior age group – 7-10 years
- Middle age group – 11-13 years
- Senior age group – 14 -18 years
- Mixed junior age group – average age of 12 years or less
- Mixed senior age group – average age of over 13 years
- Adult age group – over 18 years
Rules of participation:
- Soloists and small groups present a program of one item with duration not more than 5 minutes.
- Ensembles, choirs and orchestras present a program of two different items (acts), lasting not more than 4 minutes each.
- In the nominations “Theatre” and “Instrumental art” (ensembles and orchestras) it is allowed to present only one item lasting not more than 10 minutes. In the nomination “Theatre”, in case of availability, there is an opportunity to increase the time of performance till 30 minutes. Wherein, each next 10 minutes should be paid as extra participation. In the nomination “Choreography. Modern dance” it’s aloud to present one performance lasting not more than 8 minutes.
- Choirs present 2 or more varied songs with duration from 8 till 15 minutes. One song should be sung a capella.
Rehearsals and performances are held strictly in accordance with the schedule provided by the art-manager of the festival-contest. Changes to the concert program are accepted by written notification of the art-manager of the festival not later than 21 day before the beginning of the festival tour.
Participation in the “Fine art” nomination is held in the form of exhibition, which takes place during the festival-contest. In the frames of one participation it is possible to present 1 or 2 works (all works should be signed), the size of the works (the base area of craftwork) should be 50x70 сm or less.
Jury of the Festival:
Prizes and awards:
Program (4 days):
Check-in at the hotel out of town. Night at the hotel.
- Opening of the Festival-Contest.
- Competitive performance.
- Round table for jurors and teachers.
- Gala concert and award ceremony.
- Handing out of diplomas and Winners Cups to the participants.
Transfer to the hotel. Night at the hotel.
- Vatican city*
- Tour to Florence*
- Visiting Tivoli*
Night in the hotel.
Recommended time of departure is from 12:00 to 15:00.
** – if a group arrives at another airport or on other dates, the transfer will be paid extra (the final cost is calculated individually).
245 Euro per person - 3 nights on base Bed and breakfast in hotel in the region of Rome
* For a group of 10 participants, 1 place is free of charge!
- 40 EUR for one ensemble participant (no more than 500 EUR for an ensemble)
60 EUR for a soloist
Participation fee includes:
3 nights at the chosen hotel
City Tour of Rome
Transfer according to the program:
- Hotel – concert hall – hotel
- Hotel – airport
Participation fee does not include:
- Air tickets
- Medical insurance
- Any museum’s admissions and ticketing
- Additional tours
The price includes city tour in English or Russian languages. Extra payment for a guide will take place if the group has a need to have city tour in other languages.
The price can change in connection with change of currency rate.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.