Rhodos is one of the most famous Greek islands in the Aegean sea. It is known as the island of the knights.
- Swim in the beautiful beaches
- Feel the medieval atmosphere.
- Enjoy the greek sun
- Explore the local traditions
By ship - From Marmaris Port in Turkey (just 1 hour); From Piraeus port
Conditions of participation:
- Folk dance group
- No age limit
- Performance max. 20 min
- Dance with Cd or live music
- The festival is co-organized with the local Association Ampernalli
- Theatre of Anatoliki Tafros
- Medieval town of Rhodos
- Parade in the medieval town
- Performances in the theater of Anatoliki Tafro in the edge of the medieval town in Rhodos city.
- Arrival on Friday 31 May 2019
- Departure on Tuesday 4 June 2019 (You can prolong your stay upon agreement)
- Accommodation in hotel in Rhodes on half board basis
- 135 Euro per person
- For every 30 paying participants - 1 person free.
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in rooms with 3 beds mainly
- Breakfast and 1 meal (lunch or dinner according to your choice)
- English speaking guide per group
- Participation in the festival
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.