Rhodos, the island of knights, is one of the most beautiful Greek islands. Having a history of 2400 years it impresses the visitor with the the clean beaches, medieval atmosphere and local traditions.Rhodos, the island of knights, is one of the most beautiful Greek islands. Having a history of 2400 years it impresses the visitor with the the clean beaches, medieval atmosphere and local traditions.
Conditions of participation:
- Arrival on Friday 1 June 2018
- Departure Tuesdаy 5 June 2018 after breakfast.
- Groups from Greece and abroad are going to take place.
- Performances will take place in Rhodos Municipal Theatre
- Performances will last max. 20 minutes
- Accomodation will take place in hotel in and close Rhodes town
- Children and adult groups can be accepted in the festival.
- You can dance with live music or CD.
- 128 euros per person
- For every 30 paying participants - 1 person free.
Participation fee includes:
- Accomodation for 4 nights on half board basis
- Goodbye party with greek, national and international music
- Participation in all festival activities
- Diplomas for all participants
If you want to stay more or less days it is acceptable after agreement.
Some of the most intersting attractions of the island:
- Rhodos Medieval City, inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List
- New and old town
- Lindos archaelogical site
- Butterflies valley
- Water sports
For all these and much more you can see more information here: http://www.rodosisland.gr/en/see-do-rodos.asp
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.