Director: Mr. Milutin Lukic
until 9 March 2019
The aim of this gathering is to learn about different cultures and people, to create new friendships, to change experience and contacts with other groups, to bring the groups from all over the world in one place.
Belgrade is the capital of Serbia, which is one of oldest towns in Europe. Magnificent city, with modern spirit, history and long traditions, worth to be seen and discover its hospitality.
Minimum stay at Festival is 2 days, but stay could be also more days, according group’s request, with main performance which will be held on Saturday (evening).
General festival conditions:
- We accept participation of different kinds of ensembles: FOLK DANCE ENSEMBLES; CHOIRS: Festival is not competition, choral repertoire is completely free (15min), there are no special requestes to perform particular songs, there is no limit of music genre; ORCHESTRA.
- Age and number of participants are not limited. In the number of participants are included: dancers, singers, musicians, leaders, parents and other accompanying persons, drivers.
- Travelling expenses to Festival, during Festival and return is at cost of the group.
- Festival will provide accommodation on basis of half board in 3* hotel or hostel, for 2,3 or more days, according group’s request. Extra meal could be also organized according request.
- For the groups which need visa for arrival in Serbia, is necessary to finish visa procedure not later than 15 days before their arrival.
- Participants are obliged to have own international health insurance.
- Organizer will provide English speaking guide for the group, Festival’s souvenir and diploma.
- Every invited group, for its program that will be performed at the Festival, must have regulated rights with the author.
- 79 Euro per person: 2 days - 2HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner); accommodation in triple rooms; accommodation in double room is additional payment 6 euro/person/day
- 114 Euro per person: 3 days - 3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner); accommodation in triple rooms; accommodation in double room is additional payment 6 euro/person/day
- 63 Euro per person: 2 days - 2FB – 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner),accommodation in 4beds room
- 93 Euro per person: 3 days - 3FB – 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner),accommodation in 4beds room
Every 26th person in the group is free.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, each group must pay in advance 25% of total amount, through bank (all bank transfers are at cost of the group). This advanced paid amount will not be returned in case of non arrival. The rest of amount must be paid till one week before arrival. Besides confirmation of paid amount group must deliver few photos, short history of the group, description of program and filled list of participants together with rooming schedule (name/surname, sex, date of birth, passport no. function). After whole payment group will receive invitation, as they could arrange their travelling to Festival or if they need to start visa procedure.