Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava Spain
Director: Mrs. Diana Pavlov
- piano solo, piano groups for one instrument (it’s not allowed to perform the program playing more than one instrument);
- folklore instruments: bayan, accordion, domra, balalaika and other instruments (soloists and groups);
- orchestral instruments: bowed string, wind and percussion instruments (soloists and groups);
- guitar (soloists and groups).
1st day Sunday:
– check-in to a hotel from 14:00 pm;
– meeting with the organizers of the contest;
– rehearsal (on request);
– presentation of the excursion programs.
2nd day Monday:
8:00 – breakfast;
13:00 – lunch;
14:00 – rehearsal;
17:00 – beginning of the concert;
20:00 – dinner.
3rd day Tuesday:
8:00 – breakfast, free day;
09:00 – excursions (optional for extra charge);
19:00 – dinner;
20:00 – beginning of the gala concert and giving out of the awards.
4th day Wednesday:
check out from the hotel at 10:00.
* ATTENTION! We can provide you with a transfer from airports and train stations to the hotel and back.
- accommodation in a triple room €190 /person – extra day €27/person
- accommodation in a double room €225 /person – extra day €35/person
- accommodation in a single room €280 /person – extra day €40/person
No additional payments for soloists, musical groups and orchestras.
If participants of this musical groups and orchestras also want to act individually, they have extra pay:
For participating in each additional nomination – extra charge €15 per person.
Each 25th group’s participant gets a pack of our services for free!*
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights in a three-star hotel;
- full board, buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner) + drinks;
- thank-you letters for teachers and sponsors on the official numbered letterheads of the kingdom of Spain;
- festival fee;
- competitive viewing, Gala Concert with award ceremony;
- for team leaders from 25 people we provide accommodation in a double room for the cost of living in a triple room;
- round table for the teachers with the president of jury;
- nominal certificates for all the participants;
- common master-class.
Participation fee does not include:
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport. Could be requested for additional coast
- Touristic tax in Spain - 0,5 € / person / night
- Barcelona city sightseeing tour + The Spanish Village or Aquarium;
- Girona + museum of Salvador Dali;
- Port Aventura;
- Tossa de Mar (city-fortress) for groups from 50 persons this excursion is free of charge!;
- Chivalrous tournament with dinner and drinks;
- Flamenco show with dinner and drinks.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.