Director: Ruslan Lukichev
Kaliningrad – the small city with the population about half a million people. Its historical name – Konigsberg that in translation from German is meant by the "royal mountain". Initially Konigsberg was founded as the lock by the German knights of the Teutonic Order in 1255. Today the city of Kaliningrad is a large sea port, the garden city, and regional center, a junction of two cultures and stories – Russian and European. It expresses both in culture, and in the special "Europeanized" mentality of residents of Kaliningrad. The new appearance of the city combines beauty and mystery of ancient buildings with the modern architecture, and also cultural and business life. Here were born and I. Kant, E. T. Hoffman, F. Bessel worked. At different times R.Wagner (he lived and I worked some time in Konigsberg), F. Liszt, A. Rubenstein went on tour. In 1913 the Academy of Arts was founded. Kaliningrad is heart of the Amber land. The Kaliningrad region is famous for the fact that 90% of world reserves of amber exactly here are extracted. You and your pupils have a unique opportunity to visit the most western city of Russia, the well-known amber capital and to fight for prize-winning places at the International festival competition of children's and youthful creativity "The Baltic legend". Don't miss the chance!
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel no later than 12.00. Boarding the bus. Excursion to the "Kaliningrad Amber Museum". This museum is located in the fortress tower of the middle of the 19th century and is the only amber museum in Russia. In museums are presented by various in weight, color scale, degree of transparency samples of amber. A significant part of the collection is made up of samples of amber with inclusions of fragments of flora and fauna, which were caught 50 million years ago. Transfer to the train station. Recommended departure time: after 17.00. Free time before the departure. Completion of the festival program.
Participation fee:(according to the preferred category of accommodation)
99 Еuro (per person) Category "Economy+" – Single, Double (Twin), Triple Rooms with Shared Bathroom, continental breakfast
119 Еuro (per person) Category "Standard+" – Standard Double (Twin) with Bathroom, buffet breakfas
129 Еuro (per person) Category "Comfort" – Standard Double (Twin) with Bathroom, buffet breakfast, city center
- If there are 15 paying participants in a group, the 16th will be free of charge.
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in Kaliningrad (3 nights);
- meals (3 buffet breakfasts);
- sightseeing tour of Kaliningrad;
- excursion to the "Kaliningrad Amber Museum".;
- meeting the group at the railway station (for groups of 10 people or more);
- transfers according to the festival program;
- diplomas, certificates, cups, invitation & thank-you letters and souvenirs for contestants.
Participation fee does not include:
- entrance fees to museums and tourist sites;
- additional sightseeing tours and transfers;
- transfer "station-hotel-station" for small groups (less than 10 people) - on request;
- visas & transport charges;
- additional night of stay at the hotel.
12 EUR for one ensemble participant (no more than 180 EUR for an ensemble)
20 EUR for a soloist
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.