Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
until 15 June 2018
We invite you to International Dance Festival Paralia Fest Info Dance 3rd/10th July 2018
3rd July - Arrival of the groups to Paralia. Accommodation of the groups. Info meeting of the group representatives, giving useful and practical information about Paralia and staying of the groups in Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to some of the discoteques. Overnight stay.
4th July - Breakfast. In the morning the possibility of going to the famous Meteora. Travelling past Katerini, Olympus and Larisa to Meteora. A tour of the medieval monasteries, the monuments of special importance (Great Meteora, Holy Trinity, Varlam ...). Upon completion of the tour, a shorter stay in the picturesque town of Kalambaka and a visit to one of the icon "factories ". The journey through the gorge Tembi, near the monastery of Agia Paraskevi and the source of Daphne with a short break. Return to Paralia. Dinner. Optional: Greek night at the Tavern or going to the Disco. Overnight stay.
5th July - Breakfast. The possibility of going to Katerini, the capital of Pieria. Free time for walking, sightseeing, shopping. Return to Paralia in the afternoon. Dinner. Start Paralia Fest Info Dance 2018. Going to a mutual friendly night! Overnight stay.
6th July - Breakfast. Possibility of a half-day tour of the foothills of Mount Olympus, as well as of the picturesque town of Litochoro. Afternoon return to the resort. Dinner. The possibility of going to a Greek night or to the Disco. Overnight stay.
7th July - Breakfast. Departure for Thessaloniki at 09:00 h. A panoramic tour of the White Tower, Rotonda, Galerius arch, Church of the Saint Apostles, the Saint Sofia and St. Demetrius – a patron saint of Thessaloniki. Departure for Zeitenlik and a visit to the Serbian cemetery. Return to Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to one of the Discos. Overnight stay.
8th July - Breakfast. Free time for individual activities or there is an option of going to the beach in Loutraki, Neo Pori or Platamon. Dinner. Going to the Disco or Greek night. Overnight stay.
9th July - Breakfast. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Going to the Disco or Greek night. Overnight stay.
10th July - Breakfast. Free time until the evening and the departure from the resort… See you again next year !
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Classic Ballet
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
10X10 m, ballet floor
оne choreography/one song/one cd (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
- 190 Euro per person
(paying goes in several month payments till departure)
Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in selected Villas like Vila Zoi, Vila Panos, Vila Fluris, Vila Americana, Vila Stavros, Vila Delfini… in Studios or Appartments for 1/3 or 1/4 persons, on the basis of 7 half – boards ( breakfast and dinner );
- first fee for dancers for competing on Paralia Fest Info Dance 2018;
- invitation letter
- additional place on every 25th member;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES ( for all competitors ), CUPS for groups and formation ( 1st-3th place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Amsterdam, Serbia…).
Participation fee does not include:
- There is a possibility of additional charges for the extra day at a price of 25 – 30 € for the half board, according to the accommodation;
- additional payment for ½ rooms is 5€ per night per person;
- Optional excursions (a tour of Katerini 5€, a trip and entrance ticket to Meteora 15€, a one-day trip to Thessaloniki 15€, a tour of Litochoro and Dion 10€, Discoteques 6 - 8€,…);
- Travel expenses, travel insurance, parking at the hotels, vignettes, the toll;
- every next fee for competing at Paralia Fest Info Dance 2018 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!!!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.