Lloret de Mar Spain
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
26th June -In morning hours arrival to the most famous tourist centre in Costa Brava-Lioret de Mar, which is 65 kilometres from Barcelona. Hotel accommodation. Lunch. Info-meeting group representer. Afternoon relaxing. Sightseeing of town, walks, and going to a performing place, town square... Facultative going out to a discoteque. Dinner. Overnight stay.
27th June – Breakfast. After breakfast possible going to tour Barcelona. Lunch (lunch packet) for those who go to Barcelona. After arriving to Barcelona follows sightseeing of Gaudi’s Barcelona, church commited to Sagrada Familia), Guel Park and well-known house of Batila and Milo. After tour of Gaudi’s works follows a walk along the main street of Barcelona, Ramblom, and than Gothic square and tour of Barcelon cathedral, Parliament, Picaso’s museum…After that free time for walks, sightseeing of Barcelona. Leaving to Lloret de Mar. Possible facultative leaving to Diskoteque or Flamenco club. Dinner. Overnight stay.
28th June - Breakfast. After breakfast possible visit of Aqua park or leaving to the beach…swimming, water sports…Lunch. START SPAIN FEST INFO DANCE 2018. Diskoteque or Flamenco club. Overnight stay.
29th June - Breakfast. After breakfast, facultative possible going to Barcelona and second tour of town: visit to the museum and the most famous and the most beatufil stadion with possibility of buying souvenirs with inicials of FC Barcelona…After tour of Nou camp, leaving toa Monjuik hill and visiting of Olymphic comlex (royal stadion, Calatravin tower, National library)…possible tour to famous aquarium of Barcelona… Free time for sightseeing…Return to Lioret de Mar. Lunch. (Lunch packet for those who go to Barcelona). Dinner. Facultative going out to discoteque or Flamenco show. Overnight stay.
30th June - Breakfast. After breakfast, unfortunately, leaving of Lioret de Mar and going to France with occasional breaks…At arriving to Kan follows the tour and sightseeing of movie palace, golden stairs, fortress…After Kan sightseeing of Nice: English promenade, Nike monument, Opera, Shato, monument for the dead, Garibaldi’s house.
Group: 4 -10 dancers
Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- 160 Euro per person
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 50 Euro per participant (Mandatory)
Participation fee includes:
- 4 nights in Lloret de Mar in three star hotel, like Gran Garbi***, Garbi Mar***, Montevista***, Xaine Park***, Garbi Park*** , Casino hotel***, Selva Mar ***… (breakfast, lunch and dinner – BUFFET SERVICE in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms);
- first fee for dancers for competing on Spain Fest Info Dance 2018.,free entry to competition for parents and other travelers;
- invitation letter - additional place on every 25th member;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES ( for all competitors ), CUPS for groups and formation ( 1st-3th place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Rome, Amsterdam…)
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Tourist tax at Hotels in Lloret de Mar from 0.50€ too 1.5€ per person per day
- We can arange overnight staying in way to Lloret de Mar (in hotels near Venice, Vicenza...
- depend of hotel from 25/28€ for night with breakfast) and in way back from Lloret de Mar in same hotels or in Milano – also depend of hotels from 25/28€ for night with breakfast)
- Additional day cost from 30€ per person in hotel Lioret de Mar (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms - Facultative tours (Barcelona 15€, Flamenco la Siesta show 25€, Camp Nou 20€ , Aquarium Barcelona 17€, Water world 20€ … ) prices depends of number of persons in group
- Additional payment for ½ rooms is 5€ per person per night
- Every next fee for dancers for participation in Spain Fest Info Dance 2018 is 10€ per dancer per choreography
Notice: after choreography application deadline, we will send you all your choreography to check. You will have 48 hours to answer us if everything is ok. After that, all fees for all choreographies that you applied, have to be 100% payed! ADDITIONAL FEES HAVE TO BE PAYED ONLY ON CHECK IN!!!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.