2 - 5 November 2017
Prague Czech Republic
Prague Czech Republic
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
Program of the festival:
2.11. – Arrival of groups at hotel, room accommodation, and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walk through main avenue Vaclav..., National museum, then Staromestke namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument to Carl the IV, National divaldo (theater) and then return to hotel.
Dinner. Facultative departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
3.11. - After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people. Return to Prague. Going back to hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay.
4.11. - Breakfast. Festival “Prague Dance Open 2017.” Dinner. Facultative: Mutually– friendly night. Overnight stay.
5.11. - Breakfast. Facultative ship tour on the river Vltava. Return to hotel. Leaving the hotel and unfortunately returning of all participants to their point of departure with another meeting next year!!!!
Group: 4 -10 dancers
Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
Baby: 5,5 years and less
Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
Children: 8,6-12,5 years
Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
Senior: 16,6 years and up
Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
Group: 2.00-3.00 min
Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
• Jazz Style
• Art Dance
• Musical Theater
• Folk Dance
• Tap Dance
• Acro Style
• B Boying
• Hop Style
• Street Style
• Disco Style
• Production Number
• Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV Dance
• Belly Dance
• Latin Show
• Standard Show
DANCE FLOOR: 10X10 m, ballet floor
MUSIC: one choreography/one song/one CD (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
Participation fee (125 Euro in total):
- 95 Euro per person - for accommodation (paying goes in several month payments till departure time)
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 30 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- hotel accommodation in hotels like «Top» ****www.tophotel.cz, Olympik hotel ****, www.olympik.cz... in Prague based on 3 half board (breakfast and dinner- the Sweedish table)
- organization expenses
- first fee for dancers to participate in the Prague Dance Open 2017. competition, wich will be held in Top Congress hall ( Top hotel ), and free entry for parents and other passangers.
- awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES ( for all competitors ), CUPS for groups and formation ( 1st-3th place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Amsterdam, Rimini, Vienna, Budapest, Paralia, Rome... ).
Participation fee does not include:
- facultative tours (tour of Prague ,Carlstein, Carl's vari, discoteques, ship tour...) – the price of tour depends exclusively on number of interested to some of the tours, for example tour to Prague with local guide is from 100 € to 150 €, this price divides with number of interested, it also applies for Carl'sVari). Ship tour also depends on number of interested, but the price goes from 8 € to 10 €, discoteque is from 5 to 8 €...
- transportation, insurance
- a letter of invitation
- additional overnight stay with half board in 1/3 room is – 25 € per person
- additional payment for 1⁄2 rooms is 5€ per person per night
- every other fee for competing at Prague Dance Open 2017. is 10€ per dancer per choreography!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
News About the Festival
10 November 2017
Groups from Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Montenegro, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Serbia, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Latvia, Croatia and Slovenia with about 1200 participants participated…