Director: Saša Bajić and Milo Radoman
Budapest is the biggest city and the economic, historic, cultural and touristic capital of Hungary. It is a city on either side of the majestic Danube: Buda, with its romantic streets and alleyways, and Pest, an effervescent cultural center. Budapest is a city of thermal baths, striking turn-of-the-century architecture, classical music, cultural monuments and vibrant nightlife.
Photo of Budapest (source pexels.com)
- folk dance ensembles
- vocal groups
- musical orchestras
The first day: arrival of the groups at destination after 15:00, accommodation, meeting with groups’ leaders, free time, dinner.
The second day: breakfast, free time, lunch, evening performance.
The third day: breakfast, leaving the accommodation, returning of the groups to their point of departure.
The possibility of extension of stay.
- 95 Euro per person in 3* hotel (2 HB - half boards; rooms: 2 x 1/2 and the rest 1/3 and 1/4)
- additional payment for a double room is 5 EUR per room per day
- additional payment for a single room is 15 EUR per room per day
- 99 Euro per person in 4* hotel (2 BB – bed and breakfast; rooms: 1/2)
- additional payment for a single room is 20 EUR per room per day
- Each 26th person - FREE OF CHARGE (25 paying + 1 free of charge)
Bus drivers are included in total number of persons.
Any group that wants to participate in the festival must fill in the Application form. Approved groups pay in advance 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment. As the next step, the groups should pay in advance 20 EUR per person as reservation, which is to be deducted at the final payment. The groups pay all bank taxes. The rest of participation fee the groups can also pay by bank transfer or in cash when arrive to the festival.
If the group cancels participation in the festival less than 5 days before the festival the reservation expenses are not refundable.
Participation fee includes:
- Invitation letter
- Participation in the festival
- Organization expenses
- Diplomas and souvenirs
- English speaking guides for participating groups
Participation fee does not include:
- Transport expenses (if the group comes by airplane, the organizer of the festival could arrange a bus during the festival at the cost of the group)
- Local transfers
- All kinds of drinks that are not included in the half board
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program of the festival
- Damage that participants make during the festival
- If you are interested in participating in the festival, please fill in the Application form as soon as possible. You should also provide us with the history of your group, 3 - 5 photos and a video clip or link where we can see performances of your group. It is necessary that all approved groups bring to the festival the flag of their country and the board with the name of the group. During the festival, participants will have 1 or 2 performances. All groups must provide their own music, orchestra or USB/CD.
- All participants of the festival must have their own international health insurance. Each group leader is responsible for the behavior of his group in accordance with the hotel policy and program of the festival and all damages during the festival will be at the cost of the group.
- The organizer of the festival reserves all rights to video and photos of all participants. Also, the organizer reserves the right to any changes in the program, and participants will be informed on time. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group that wants to participate in the festival must fill in the Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As the next step, the groups should pay in advance 20 EUR per person as reservation, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The rest of participation fee the groups can also pay by bank transfer or in cash when arrive to the festival.