Director: Sargis Margaryan
The festival take place one of the picturesque sights of Armenia, in the city of Tsaghkadzor, which is rich of its nature, notable places and historical monuments. For introducing with this marvelous city of Armenia, the groups will participate in excursions. During these excursions, each group will have a guide with Russian and English language, who will show them the historical places.
Aim of the festival:
- Popularization of dance and choreographic arts;
- Discovering new names;
- Through the festival, ensembles will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and customs of the countries of the world.
- Through excursions, participants will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the ancient culture and traditions of the Armenian people.
- During the festival, a conference will be organized.
Rules of festival participation:
- Soloists or teams must present a 15-minute program.
- The number of delegations is unlimited. There are no age restrictions.
- You must bring national flag, anthem and national souvenirs of the country you represent.
To participate in the festival you must send us a brief CV of the ensemble or the soloist.
- 130 euro per person
- In a group of 21 people + 1 person is free.
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in hotels in double, triple and quadruple rooms with 3 meals per day.
Participation fee does not include:
- Groups cover their travel expenses to and from Armenia.
- All the members must have health insurance.
- Transfer: airport – hotel – airport - 300 Euro
Brief description of festival:
- Arrival of the groups
- Opening ceremony
- Gala concert and closing ceremony
- Departure of the groups
- Classical dance
- Folk dance
- Ceremonial dances
- Ballroom dancing
- Characteristic dances
- Modern (Hip Hop Dance, C-Walk, Krump, Ragga, Dancehall, Break, Popping, Locking, House Dance)
- Vocals (folk, modern, classic), choirs
Day 6 – Departure.
At the end the groups will receive diplomas, and directors of groups will receive armenian national souvenirs.
- Phonogram carriers are only MD and CDs recorded only in regular CD-R audio format and audio media (Flash).
- We do not accept records with MP-3 format.
- Records should be of the highest quality and professional level.
Participants 1 month in advance should send information about their arrival to the organizers of the festival (when, on what day, at what time, in what quantity and what vehicle they will arrive), so that the organizers will meet them at the time and distribute them to the hotels.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.