Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
Upon arrival, check in at the Hotel or Hostel, while for all those interested we will be providing an optional tour of Amsterdam followed by check in. During the tour, panoramic sightseeing of: the canals, bridges, Dam Platz, the National Monument, the Royal Palace, the New Church, the Berlage Stock Exchange, De Bijenkorf, Madame Tussauds, the Magna Plaza, Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Heineken Brewery ... Followed by a walking tour of Rembrandt Square, Kalverstraat - the main shopping street, Bloemenmarkt – the flower market. Accommodations at a Hotel or Hostel. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. After breakfast an optional tour called "TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS" has been organized which will take all visitors to Zaanse Schans: a picturesque Dutch village on the banks of the river Zaan with traditional windmills, a clog-workshop, a Dutch cheese farm, and traditional homes from the time of Holland’s Golden Age... The tour will then take visitors to Den Haag - the seat of the royal family and the Dutch government, with beautiful buildings and important institutions, Scheveningen - the most stunning resort in Holland with beautiful beaches, the promenade along the North Sea and numerous restaurants ... And finally the road will take us to Rotterdam - Europe's largest port with modern architectural pearls: the Erasmus bridge, the Euromast tower, Kubikos (incredible apartments in cube houses), shopping zone ... Free time until departure. Return to hotel. Leisure time. Overnight stay
Breakfast. Preparation for the competition. Opening of the Amsterdam Fest Info Dance 2019. The possibility of going out to a mutual friendly night. Leisure time. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. Facultative transfer of all groups into downtown Amsterdam. The morning consists of an optional tour: "GOLDEN AMSTERDAM AND THE MUSEUM DISTRICT". During their stay in Amsterdam, visitors have singled out cruising down the City’s beautiful canals and completely penetrating into the core of the existence of the people who have occupied these areas for centuries back, in particular, during the golden age of the City’s development. After the cruise, the groups can choose to take a tour of some of the many museums which have made Amsterdam famous: the Rijksmuseum (Old Masters, Rembrandt's Night Watch...), the Van Gogh Museum with the world's largest collection of the famous artist, the Heineken Museum, the most closely guarded diamond grindery in Amsterdam and its museum where visitors will have the opportunity to see how the most valuable gemstones in the world are handled and learn all about diamond production... The afternoon is intended for leisure activities, souvenirs, shopping... Leaving the hotel and unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year!
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
- 10x10 m, ballet floor
- one choreography-one song-one CD (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
- 160 Euro per person - Price of accommodation in the vicinity of Amsterdam in Hotels like Hotel Ibis budget Amsterdam City South 2* in 1/3 rooms;
- 235 Euro per person - Price of accommodation in hotel BW Blue Square****, and hotel BW Blue Tower****,€ in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms;
- payment goes in several month payments till departure time
Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
3 overnight stays with breakfast
- first fee for dancers for participation at Amsterdam Fest Info Dance 2019.
- free place on every 25th member (25+1);
- awards for dancers: MEDALS and DIPLOMAS (for all dancers), CUPS for groups and formations (1st-3rd place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for participation in some of our competitions (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Rome, Paralia, Belgrade…).
Participation fee does not include:
- optional tours and entrance fees:
- AMSTERDAM - panoramic and walking tour: 7 €
- “TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS ”: Zaanse Schans (clogs, cheese, and windmills), Den Haag, Scheveningen, Rotterdam: 30 €
- GOLDEN AMSTERDAM ”: Cruising down the network of Amsterdam’s canals and the museumdistrict: 13 €
- additional payment for 1/1 rooms from 25€ per person per night;
- additional payment for 1/2 rooms from 5€ per person per night;
- transport, vignette, parking for busses in Hotels, International health insurance…
- every next fee for participating at Amsterdam FestInfo Dance 2019. is 10€ per dancer per choreography
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.