Director: Zoran Leveski
Location: Paralia (Greek: Παραλία) is a tourist seaside village and a former municipality in the eastern part of the Pieria regional unit, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Katerini, of which it is a municipal unit. The seat of the municipality was in Kallithea. The 2011 census reported a population of 1,124 for the village of Paralia, and 6,803 for the municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 24.344 km2, the community 1.849 km2.
- 77 Euro per person for 3 nights half board (2 meals per day)
- 97 Euro per person for 4 nights half board (2 meals per day)
- 115 Euro per person for 5 nights half board (2 meals per day)
- We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in Hotels & Apartments.
- The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
- Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
- For any extra double room, the group should pay extra 5 euro/person/day and for a single room additional 15 euro per day.
- If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for extra night on half board basis is 22 euro per person).
- For a group of 25 people you will have 1 free-gratis. (24+1)
- The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM.
Day 1: 5.09.2019
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
Day 2: 6.09.2019
Boat excursion in the blue waters of Thermaikos Gulf
Ensembles parade -Official opening of the festival
Beach time or visiting Thessalonica or Katerini (optional)
Preparing activities for the festival
Second festival evening
Day 4: 8.09.2019
Beach time or Visiting Meteori (very famous historical place in Greece)
Checking out of the hotels
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore and modern dance groups from all over the world
- The number of the participants is limited.
- No age limits.
- Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
- Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
- In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
Obligations of the participants:
- Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers and administration.
- To prepare a program with duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can perform with live music, CD or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
- Each group should bring at least 12 to 15 small gifts for exchange between the participating groups.
- The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If group needs visa, it is responsibility of the group to arrange it.
- Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
Advertizing of the festival:
All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers and posters.
The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.