Director: Ludmila Pritulchik
until 7 December 2018
- Instrumental art. Classical. Folk. Pop. Jazz
- Vocal art. Academic. Folk. Pop. Vocal and Instrumental Ensemble
- Fine art. Painting and graphics. Photo. Applied arts.
- Choreography. Classical dance. Folk dance. Pop dance. Folk stylization. Modern dance (jazz, modern, contemporary). Modern dance (street dances). Modern dance (experimental). Ballroom dance. Childish dance.
- Theatre. Drama theatre. Art of declamation. Musical. Mimics and Gesture theatre. Fashion performance. Puppet-show
- The original genre
- Foklore crativity
Group categories of participants:
- Small Groups (2-3 participants)
- Choirs (vocal groups over 12 people)
- Orchestras (instrumental ensembles of more than 8 people)
Age categories of members:
- Pre-School age group – up 7 years
- Junior age group – 7-10 years
- Middle age group – 11-13 years
- Senior age group – 14 -18 years
- Mixed junior age group – average age of 12 years or less
- Mixed senior age group – average age of over 13 years
- Adult age group – over 18 years
Rules of participation:
Participation in the festival-contest means participation in one nomination, one age category, and one group category. In the frames of one participation ensembles, choirs and orchestras present a program of two different items performances of the duration of not more than 4 minutes. In the nominations “Theatre” and “Instrumental art” (ensembles and orchestras) it is allowed to present only one performance of the duration of no more than 10 minutes. In the nomination "theatrical creativity", if there is a technical possibility and in conjunction with the organizing committee, it is possible to increase the time of performance to 30 minutes. At the same time, every additional 10 minutes, in excess of the established by the Regulations, are paid as additional participation. Soloists and small groups present a program of one performance of the duration of not more than 5. In the nomination “Instrumental art” soloists and small groups may present two performances of the duration of not more than 5 together. In the nomination "Choreographic Creativity" a presentation of one performance of duration of no more than 10 minutes is allowed. If the participants exceed the time limit, jury is entitled to stop the performance and disqualify the participants.
Choirs present a program with a duration of at least 8 and not more than 15 minutes. The minimum number is 2 songs, at the same time they must be different. At least one song should be performed a capella.
In the nomination "Folklore Creativity" groups present a concert-contest program of a mixed genre with a duration of no more than 8 minutes.
Rehearsals and performances are held strictly in accordance with the schedule provided by the art-manager of the festival-contest. Changes to the concert program are accepted by written notification of the art-manager of the festival not later than 21 days before the beginning of the festival tour.
Participation in the “Fine art” nomination is held in the form of exhibition which takes place during the festival-contest. In the frames of one participation it is possible to present 1 or 2 works (all works should be signed), the size of the works (the base area of craftwork) should be 50x70 cm or less.
Day 1. 6.01. Yaroslavl
Recommended arrival time – from 8:00 to 12:00***. Meeting with the guide at the railway station (not earlier than 8 am). City tour: You will see the riverfront of Volga, tile temples, ancient monasteries, governor’s house, the first Russia theater (founded in XVIII century), wonderful five-temple church of Elijah the Prophet, the park on the arrow of Volga and Kotorosl rivers, Assumption of Godmother church, Spasskyi Monastery. Check-in in the hotel after 14:00. Free time. Night in the hotel.
Day 2. 07.01. Yaroslavl. Festival day.
Breakfast. Transfer to festival. Rehearsals. Opening of the Festival-Contest. Competitive performance. Round table for jurors and teachers. Gala concert and award Ceremony. Handing out of diplomas and Winners Cups. Disco. Lunch* in breaks between performances, for extra payment. Transfer to hotel. Night in the hotel
Breakfast. Free time or additional tours at extra cost:
Night in the hotel
Breakfast. Leaving the hotel before 12:00
- 128 Euro per person - Hotel Complex «Lubim» 3* - Rooms for 2? 3 or 4 persons, facilities in the room, breakfast + dinner
- 118 Euro per person - Park Inn by Radisson 4* - Triple rooms, facilities in the room. Double rooms is by request and extra cost. Buffer breakfast
Participation fee includes:
- 3 nights in the hotel
- Meals - 3 breakfasts or 3 breakfasts + 3 dinners
- Sightseeing tour of Yaroslavl
- Excursion to Kostroma and visit to the Snow Maiden's house
- Entrance tickets to Snow Maiden's house **
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Two-way tickets
- Entrance tickets to other excursion objects
- Additional night in the hotel - price on request
** The number of rooms at the hotels is limited! Booking will be made upon a prepayment.