Director: Zoran Strezovski
ANTALYA is a very famous turkish resort city with a yacht-filled Old Harbor and beaches flanked by large hotels. It's a gateway to Turkey's southern Mediterranean region, known as the Turquoise Coast for its blue waters. Remnants remain from Antalya's time as a major Roman port. These include Hadrian’s Gate, built to honor the Roman emperor’s visit in 130 A.D and 2nd-century Hidirlik Tower, with harbor views. Having entered the scene in 150 BC as Attalia, named after its founder, Attalos II, king of Pergamon, Antalya has ever attracted a wide array of travellers, including Paul the Apostle, and Ibn Battuta among others. Antalya had replaced Phaselis—beautiful ruins of which now lie to south of the city, between Kemer and Olympos—as the main harbour of the surrounding region during the reign of Seljuks, in early 1200s, but the lack of a large hinterland (or, rather, lack of good connections with its mountainous hinterland) meant for much of its history eversince that it was a provincial coastal town, albeit with a multicultural community of Muslims, Christians, and Jews. As the centre of a region with beautiful beaches, verdant mountains, and a mindblowing number of ancient ruins, the tourism investments started in 1970s, which changed the fate of the city considerably. However, as most of the visitors (make no mistake—they are in the range of millions annually) to the region are actually on "all-inclusive" vacation packages nowadays, they are immediately taken from the airport to the huge resorts lining the coastline of hundreds of kilometres, where they stay until the end of their holidays except perhaps a raid or two to the nearest and the most popular attractions, so Antalya itself, especially the old town (Kaleiçi), is more of an independent traveller destination, where you will meet the other travellers of a similar mind, and the local.
is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, orchestras, brass bands, modern dance, ballroom dance, art schools, choir and vocal groups.
Every Folklore, Choral group, modern dance, majorette Teams, orchestras has the right to participate. Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), Adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, 12-15 minutes each with orchestra or USB. For choral groups should prepare free program about 15 minutes The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city and excursions.
- To send us short CV (5-6 sentences on English) and photos of the group,
- To have a flag of your country,
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
- The groups who comes Antalya airport will be given free bus by festival committee for airport transport and local transport.
129 Euro per person for 5 ALL INCLUSIVE days (5 nights, 6 days with 3 meals per day – all inclusive in 5 * hotel SIDE ROYAL PARADISE (in 3 and 4 bedroom). www.sideroyalparadise.com
149 Euro per person for 6 ALL INCLUSIVE days (6 nights, 7 days with 3 meals per day – all inclusive in 5 * hotel SIDE ROYAL PARADISE (in 3 and 4 bedroom). www.sideroyalparadise.com
It covers hotel accommodation (leaders and drivers in 2 double rooms and others in triple and quadruple rooms) with 3 meals per day in 5* hotel SIDE ROYAL PARADISE in Side,Antallya (hotel is amazing located on the beach , with many outdoor swimming pools, wellness and spa,)
BOAT trip ,Aqua park and waterfall entrance are with extra payment: (with groups who wish to wants participate)- boat Tour 9 Euro for 1 person, Aquapark 11 Euro for 1 person; Waterfall entrance 3 Euro for 1 person
Festival organizers provide:
for 25 dancers – one gratis,
souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome reception with leaders of the group with welcome drink
- Drinks during performance
- Certificate for attendance,
- tourist guides for sightseeing of the town,
- free bus parking
- local transfer for the groups
- reception in city hall with the major
- advertising of the festival (press release, Social network promotion posters)
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.