Contact person: Murat Erdem
until 15 June 2018
Kuşadası is a resort town on Turkey's Aegean coast, and the center of the seaside district of the same name within Aydın Province. Kuşadası is 95 km (59 mi) south of İzmir, and 71 km (44 mi) from Aydın. The municipality's primary industry is tourism.
Conditions for participation:
- We prefer dance groups with live music but recorded music is also acceptable.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Kuşadası on 5.09. 2018 - 12:00 and depart on 9.09.2018 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- Gifts provide for each person is an attendance certificate.
- Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee. 100 Lt. Diesel will given to each bus. (If groups come by bus)
- Participants age is not limited.
- The number of participants is not limited.
- After submission of an application, the group should prepare and send minimum 6 photos and a short description of the group, as well as videos or links and descriptions of performances.
- 110 Euro per person - 5 days (4 nights) on Full board basis
135 Euro per person - 6 days (5 nights) on Full board basis
On every 25 participants one member is free of charge (24+1).
For double rooms there is a supplement of 5 € per person per day, for single room 15 € per person per day.
Participation fee includes:
- organizational expenses
- accommodation in a Hotel for the preferred period with 3 meals per day (Open buffet breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Free non alcohol drink)
- hotels for accommodation: http://www.florauites.com and http://www.myaegeanstar.com
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step the group should pay in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement.