Kuşadası is a resort town on Turkey's Aegean coast, and the center of the seaside district of the same name within Aydın Province. Kuşadası is 95 km (59 mi) south of İzmir, and 71 km (44 mi) from Aydın. The municipality's primary industry is tourism.
Conditions for participation:
- The number of participants are not limited.
- Participants age are not limited.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Kuşadası on 04.09. 2018 - 12:00 and depart on 09.09.2018 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- Gifts provide for each person is an attendance certificate.
- Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
- We will prefer for dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee. 100 Lt. Diesel will given for these activities to each bus. (If groups came by bus)
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
130 Еuro per person - 4 nights
160 Euro per person - 5 nights
On every 25 participants, one member is free of charge. (24 + 1)
Participation fee includes:
- organizational expenses
- accommodation in a Hotel - full board (Open buffet breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Free non alcohol drink)
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement Last application and deposit 15.04.2019