Sunny beach Bulgaria
Contact person: Murat Erdem
until 15 June 2018
Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach) is a major seaside resort on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria, located approximately 35 km north of Burgas. During the summer the resort is home to many thousands of tourists. The main strip of high-rise hotels backing onto the beach is 5 km long and extends along a wide bay between Sveti Vlas and Nessebar.
- The number of participants and ages are not limited.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Sunny beach on 12 SEPTEMBER 2018 – 12:00 and depart on 16 SEPTEMBER 2018 – 12:00, after breakfast.
- Gifts provide for each person participant's card and certificate.
- Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
- We prefer folk dance groups with live music but recorded music also possible.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- The groups prepare 5 min, 10 min and 15 min programs. All groups have to prepare 3 different performances.
120 Euro per person (4 nights and 3 meals)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in 3*** hotel
- Full board accommodation - 3 meals per day (open buffet without alcohol)
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.