Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
Location: Munich, Germany (Wikipedia)
Munich is the capital and the most populated city in the German state of Bavaria, on the banks of River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Munich is also the third largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg, and the 12th largest city in the European Union, with a population of around 1.5 million. The Munich Metropolitan Region is home to 6 million people.
Participants in the festival:
- Folklore groups
- Choral groups
- Singing groups
Program of the festival:
- 149 Euro per person
- 1 person free of charge in every group of 25 people (25 + 1 free of charge)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodations in 3/4 * hotels such as Hotel Acom***www.acom-hotels.de, Leonardo Hotel & Residenz München**** (https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/leonardo-hotel-residenz-muenchen), Hotel am Schloßpark & Hotel-Gasthof Neuwirt*** (https://www.privathotels-ismaning.de/ .for 3 nights with breakfast in 1/3 and 1/4 bedrooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is from 5 euro per person per night)
- Diploma and Silver Plaque
- Invitation letter
Participation fee does not include:
There is a possibility of an extra charge for an additional day at a price from 38 Euro, depending on the selected Hotel
Optional excursions: sightseeing tour of Munich 5 €, sightseeing tour of NEUSCHWANSTEIN - LINDERHOF CASTLE – 20 Euro
- THE NYMPHENBURG PALACE IN MUNICH - 5 € (München Versailles),
- Аll prices depends from number of persons in group
- IMPORTANT NOTE: For children under 17 years of age, tickets and reservations are included in visits to the castles, and for all those above 18 years of age, these are the prices for excursions without the cost of tickets. If travelers over the age of 18 want to enter the castles, they have to pay a fee of 22 € for a pass which allows entry into all the castles on the tour.
- Travel expenses, parking at the hotels, vignettes, toll charges...
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.