Director: Mrs. Ludmila Pritulchik
- Instrumental art: Folk; Classical; Pop; Jazz
- Vocal art: Folk; Academic; Pop; Vocal and Instrumental Ensemble
- Choreography: Folk dance; Folk Stylization; Classical dance; Pop dance; Modern dance (Street way); Modern dance (jazz, modern, contemporary ), Modern dance (experimental), Ballroom dancing
- Theatre: Art of declamation; Drama theatre; Musical; Mimics and Gesture theatre; Fashion performance; Puppet-show
- Fine art: Painting and graphics; Photo; Craftworks
- The original genre Group categories of participants:
Group categories of participants:
Small Groups (2-3 participants)
Choirs (vocal groups over 12 people)
Orchestras (instrumental ensembles of more than 8 people)
Age categories of members:
Pre-School age group – up 7 years
Junior age group – 7-10 years
Middle age group – 11-13 years
Senior age group – 14 -18 years
Mixed junior age group – average age of 12 years or less
Mixed senior age group – average age of over 13 years
Adult age group – over 18 years
The rules of participation:
Participation in the festival-contest means participation in one nomination, one age category, and one group category. In the frames of one participation ensembles, choirs and orchestras present a program of two different items (acts), lasting not more than 4 minutes each. In the nominations “Theatre” and “Instrumental art” (ensembles and orchestras) it is allowed to present only one item lasting not more than 10 minutes. Soloists and small groups present a program of one item lasting not more than 5 minutes. In the nomination “Instrumental art” soloists and small groups may present two items lasting not more than 5 minutes together. If the participants exceed the time limit, jury is entitled to stop the performance and disqualify the participants.
Rehearsals and performances are held strictly in accordance with the schedule provided by the art-manager of the festival-contest. Changes to the concert program are accepted by written notification of the art-manager of the festival not later than 21 day before the beginning of the festival tour.
Participation in the “Fine art” nomination is held in the form of exhibition, which takes place during the festival-contest. In the frames of one participation it is possible to present 1 or 2 works (all works should be signed), the size of the works (the base area of craftwork) should be 50x70 sm or less. In case of using the sound recordings the participants should send them to the art-manager of the festival by e-mail and also bring it on a flash drive or CD (each track on separate CD). All the technical and musical equipment which is necessary (technical rider) should be indicated in the Request.
Jury of the Festival:
The jury of the festival-contest is composed of well-known actors, teachers of art disciplines, directors, leaders of art groups, culture and art figures, public figures.
The list of jury members is not announced before the day of the festival. At the end of the festival teachers have the opportunity to discuss with the jury members all the performances and exchange their opinions.
All the performances are estimated by generally accepted criteria: technical skills (according to nomination), artistry, the complexity of the repertoire (program), the creation of artistic character etc., according to the subjective jury’s opinions.
Prizes and awards:
- All the participants receive souvenirs. In each nomination, age and group category the participants get the titles of I, II, III degree Laureates, as well as the title of Diplomant. Laureates are awarded with diplomas and cups. Diplomants are awarded with diplomas only. The jury also chooses the winner of Grand Prix from one of the 1st degree Laureates. Owner of the Grand Prix has an opportunity to participate in one of the festivals-contests of the Salute to Talents Project in the same nomination during the festival season without participation fee. Special diplomas which are issued if the jury decides that there are distinguished participants, are: “The best Choreographer”, “The best accompanist”, “The best choirmaster”, “The best Director”, “The best costume”, “The most artistic participant”, “The Youngest participant”, “Best fine art work”. Teachers, directors and accompanists will get official letters of gratefulness and certificates confirming that they attended a round table discussion.
Almaty, Kazakhstan (4 days)
Day 1 – 30.03
Night in a hotel
Day 2 – 01.05 Festival day
The opening of the Festival-Contest
Gala-concert and Awards ceremony. Diploma and cup awarding
Panel discussion for jury members, directors and educators.
In the end of the day children and educators will get souvenirs, directors and educators will also get appreciation letters and panel discussion participation certificates that can be used to obtain advances training grant for educators.
Lunch during the festival day (for extra cost)
Transfer to the hotel.
Night in a hotel
You may visit for extra cost*:
- Central State museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan – one of the biggest museums of Central Asia.
- Kok Tobe – one of the most beautiful and exciting places of Kazakhstan. The highest point of the city – Kok Tobe Mountain. You may enjoy the mountain views and breathe in pure mountain air.
- Sharyn Canyon – a unique natural object of the Paleogene Period of more than 30 million years old. Such landscapes are situated only in few parts of the world.
- Medeo – the biggest mountain complex for winter sports with the largest surface covered with artificial ice.
- Waterpark Hawaii.
- Almaty dolphinarium "Nemo”.
- Almaty Zoo.
Lunch (for extra cost)
Night in a hotel
Check-out from the hotel before 12:00 am.
13:00 Transfer to the railway station.
Transfer to the airport for extra cost*
98 Euro per person - Hostels in the centre - Rooms for 6-12 persons, common bathrooms, breakfast included
115 Euro per person – pension Samal – triple and double comfortable rooms, breakfast included
115 Euro per person - Hotel Optima - triple and double comfortable rooms, breakfast included
122 Euro per person - Hotel Altyn-Kargaly 3* - Houses with 2 floors, rooms for persons, common bathrooms, breakfast included
147 Euro per person - Hotel Kalzhol 4* - Comfortable rooms for 2-3 persons, breakfast included
15 persons + 1 for free
Participation tax for one nomination:
15 Euro per 1 person (but no more than 500 Euro per 1 group), 25 Euro per soloist (for extra cost).
The number of rooms at the hotels is limited! Booking will be made upon a prepayment
Participation fee includes:
- 3 nights at the chosen hotel
- 3 breakfasts
- City Tour
- Transfer according to the program***
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Any museum’s admissions and ticketing
- Early check-in
- Additional transfer
- Additional days at the hotel
- Additional lunch
*** Please note that on the first day the city tour is joined with the transfer to the hotel.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.