22 - 24 February 2019
Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
until 2 February 2019
Already participating: the groups from Austria, Romania, Germany, Italy, Poland, Lithuania, Mexico, France, Ukraine, Greece, India, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro, Slovenia...
22.02. Coming to Hotel, the accommodation, optional leave for Vienna sightseeing, accompanied by the local experienced guides. Sightseeing of the former Habsburg capital, now one of the leading cities of European culture: Belvedere, Karlskirche (Charles’ Church), Karlsplatz (Charles’ Square), Musikverein (Music Society, the host of the famous Vienna New Year’s Concert), Sezession (Secession), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Nature History), Kunsthistoriches Museum (The Art History Museum), the big circular boulevard Ringstrasse with the Parliamentom, Burgtheater, The City Hall (Rathaus), Votivkirche Church etc. the walk thorugh Hofburg and the city centre Stephansplatz (St. Stephen’s Square) and Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Church). After the sightseeing, the free time. Overnight stay.
23.02. Breakfast. After the breakfast the Folklore troops will be preparing for the show. The sound rehearsal. The Festival opening. Optional: Common friendly party of the participants from all troops! Overnight stay.
24.02. Breakfast. After the breakfast the optional sightseeing of the unique summer palace of the Habsburg dynasty Schönbrunn. While walking thorugh the lavish rooms of the edifice, you will feel the power and the wealth of the ruling dynasty. After the sightseeing of the inner palace, walk through the grandious garden and the creations of the Schönbrunn gardeners. Make the most beautiful photos the Gloriette viewpoint.
The time for the free activities in the city centre. In the afternoon there is a possibility of optional sightseeing of the highest building in Austria, the famous Danube Tower, where you can have the wonderful view to the city and its surroundings. All participants have to go (regretfully) to their own point of return with the hope to see each other next year!
- 85 Euro per person (the payment is done in several consecutive monthly partial payments until the departure)
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation to the Hotels like Hotel Pyramida **** www.austria-trend.at/eventhotel-pyramide.de, Hotel Senator ****, Arion City Hotel **** Hotel Messe Prater Wienn ***,
- based on 2 BB in 1/3 rooms (1/2 + 1) – supplement for 1/2 room is 5 Euro per person per night
- organisational costs
- invitation letter
- free place on every 26 th member
Participation fee doesn't include:
- extra dinner in the Hotel (from 12 Euro - 18 Euro) or dinner in the Restaurant (from 7 Euro - 12 Euro) with possible delivery to your choosen Hotel
- there is a possibility for extra BB day in Hotel Pyramida **** for 35 € per person per day, or in some other Hotel from 28 € per person per day
- optional sightseeing (Vienna, Schönbrunn Castle, Danube Tower, discotheques...)
- travel insuriance
the obligation of all the toops is to ensure the music, the leading orchestra or a CD with music. Every troop is obliged to perform 10 minutes !
THE NUMBER OF SEATS ARE LIMITED!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
News About the Festival
7 March 2017
About 400 participants from Montenegro, Spain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Czech Republic and Italy took part in the VI International Folklore Festival in Vienna in the period February 24-26,…
View All News
10 March 2016
About 1000 participants from Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Egypt, Russia, Croatia, Lithuania and Italy took part in V International Folklore…