Director: Mr. Rogério Dambros
- Only Groups Folklore and similar which have been selected after the registration period will be able to participate of the Festival de Folclore Mundo em Dança 2019.
- All the groups must have live music.
- Each participating group must not exceed 25 (twenty five) participants, it including directors, musicians, dancers, support staff and so on.
- For groups that do not have they own musicians (using playback), the maximum number of components must not exceed 17 (seventeen people).
- In case of need the delegation may exceed the number of participants, however each extra people will be charged a fee of US$ 130.00 (one hundred and thirty US dollars).
The group's full name, address, state, country, email address and phone number;
- Director's full name, identity document, email address and phone number.
- A brief historic of the group;
- Three (03) high resolution photographs in JPG format, indispensable for the event's advertising, therefore it is hereby agreed the right of publicity of them,
- Videos with group’s performance. Ps. YouTube link is acceptable.
Obligations of the Selected Group:
- Arrive in Espumoso / RS - Brazil or at Salgado Filho Airport in Porto Alegre / RS - Brazil, on 06/09/2019 and return on 21/09/2019 by noon.
Important Information: The Festival de Folclore Mundo em Dança 2019 is NOT responsible for groups that do not comply with the arrival day and time established by the Organizing Committee.
Important Information: We recommend to the groups to have a health insurance, as we are not liable for any hospital expenses such as doctor appointments, surgeries and/or purchasing of medicines.
Accommodation: For up to 25 (twenty five) participants of each selected group, except Espumoso residents. The accommodation may be in dormitories or shared accommodation;
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the event, with predetermined schedules;
- Ground Transport: From the airport to the accommodations and return, as well as all transfers to attend the festival program;
- Infrastructure: The Festival will provide all basic technical infrastructure (lighting structure, sound structure and dressing-rooms);
- Guided tours: All guest groups will be accompanied to local sightseeing tours during their stay;
- Guide or Interpreter: The group will be accompanied from their arrival until their departure of the Festival by a member of the Festival who will serve as a translator to the group’s chosen language, upon its confirmation of registration;
Applications for participation in this festival are accepted only from collectives members of EAFF:
For new collectives - EAFF members fill in an Application form for Membership - http://eaff.eu/en/membership/