Director: Mrs. Natallia Kazlova
International Contest-Festival of Arts "CELEBRATION IN ITALY" invites creative groups and individual participants to spend their holidays in Italy, taking part in the competition with a qualifying rather than competitive method of evaluation. The team of judges, consisting of world-renowned figures of culture and art, is called upon to express their professional opinion in each of the nominations. All participants will be awarded diplomas of the European standard, and among the best participants will be selected a single prize - the Grand Prix.
The competition will take place in Rimini (Italy), famous not only for its sandy beaches, discos and entertainment parks, but also its history associated with Ancient Rome. Federico Fellini himself rested, and also drew inspiration for his films in this city. Distracting from the ordinary and plunging into the atmosphere of Rimini, taking part in the "Celebration in Italy" Festival, you will be able to make new acquaintances with participants from other countries, replenish your cultural baggage, exchange experiences, learn new directions of your genre through dense work with a qualified and recognized worldwide jury.
Purpose of festival:
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative collectives, establishment of creative contacts between collectives, exchange of work experience
- Creation of conditions for support and development of children's and youthful creativity.
Creative groups and individual performers without restriction in the age of in the nominations take part in the festival-competition:
- choreographic art (groups, collectives, ensembles, show-ballets, soloists, etc.):
- Classic dance
- ballroom dancing
- modern dance (jazz, modern, neoclassic, etc.)
- folk dance (folklore dance)
- variety dance
- social dances (swing, argentine tango, zouk, kizomba, bachata, salsa, seed, merengue, reggaeton, hustle, etc.)
- mixed dance styles
- instrumental music (ensembles, orchestras, quartets, trios, duets and individual performers)
- pop music
- ethnic and other
- vocals (choirs, ensembles of different styles of performance, quartets, trios, duets and individual soloists on vocals)
- variety vocal,
- folk vocal
- choral singing
- pop vocal
- rock and rap, etc.
- photo and video creativity, design
- artists, arts and crafts
- Fashion Theaters
- the art of the sounding word
- Theatrical collectives
- Musicals and musical theatrical productions
- mixed music and dance groups
- Folklore creativity (individual participants and collectives) is the only category where scenic movements or dance, singing, costume, folk musical instruments are evaluated simultaneously.
- Junior A - under 9 years old
- Junior B - 9 to 12 years old
- Junior C - 13 to 15 years
- Senior D - 16 to 19 years old
- Senior E - more than 19
- Mix F - mixed category
The jury members are selected by the organizers each time depending on the employment of the Maestro and on the received applications from the participants. The exact composition of the jury will be communicated to the participants in advance.
Organizational and technical requirements:
Each participant presents 2 numbers (a total of 8 minutes). Participants of the arts, photo - 2 works with a size not exceeding A3 format. Participants "Models and Fashion Theaters" - 2 pass, 2 costume changes (participants bring with them everything necessary for the defile from costume to accessories.)
Vocalists are not allowed to participate in the contest program under the phonogram "plus"
The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute audio and video recordings, printed and other kinds of products produced during the events of the competition and on its results
In the competition part of the Festival, a breakdown between the numbers is provided only for the nominations of choreography and the theater of the mod. All other participants perform 2 works in a row. The numbers will be entered in the program in the order they are indicated in the application.
Group leaders are fully responsible for the members of the group during the period of mass festival events and recreation.
Each participant and each accompanying person must register at the entrance to the theater, leaving all his personal data. Participants who fail to register will not be admitted to the competition.
Prizes and awards:
Participants of the competition are awarded the following titles for each creative category:
- GRAN PRIZE holder (100 points / single award, selected from all categories and nominations / GRAND PRIX Memorial sign + diploma indicating degree)
- Laureate of the first degree (99-90 points / commemorative sign + diploma indicating the degree)
- Laureate of the II degree (89-80 points / diploma indicating the degree)
- Laureate of the III degree (79-70 points / diploma indicating the degree)
- Participant of the competition (less than 70 points / diploma of the participant)
- Performing skills - Technique of performance
- artistry, disclosure of artistic image, stage culture
- composition of the performance
- level of complexity of the performed work (dynamics, emotionality)
- complexity of the repertoire and arrangement
- creative individuality (for soloists)
- originality of performance
- 1st DAY - arrival of participants in Rimini, accommodation at the hotel. Meeting with organizers Dinner, overnight at the hotel.
- 2nd DAY - breakfast at the hotel, free day, optional one-day excursion to Venice. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- 3rd DAY - breakfast at the hotel, Competition Day. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- 4th DAY - breakfast at the hotel, free day, optional excursion to Rome and the Vatican is offered. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- 5th DAY - breakfast at the hotel, departure of participants from the hotel, return home.
ATTENTION! Organizers are ready to prepare official letters for sponsors, administrations, cultural departments, school principals, etc. with a request to support your trip to the Festival.
Program of activities:
10:00 - the beginning of the rehearsal on schedule
12.30 - the end of the rehearsal, free time for lunch
14.00 - the beginning of the competition
18.00 - end of the competitive examination, free time for dinner
20.30 - concert of the best performances and ceremony of awarding participants
The exact schedule of registration of participants and the competition line will be communicated to the participants in addition.
In the case of a large number of participants, the competition will take place within 2 days.
* The program can be adjusted.
* All excursions at will and for an additional payment.
- accommodation in a triple bed room 220 €/ person - additional day: 33 €/ person
- accommodation in a double room 265 €/ person - additional day: 40 €/ person
- accommodation in a single room 310 €/ person - additional day: 49 €/ person
- soloists: 50 €
- duets, small forms (3-5 people): 20 €/ person
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in a 3-star hotel in rooms with private facilities.
- 2 meals a day (breakfast and dinner, drinks for extra fee)
- transfer to the round-trip competition
- international diplomas to each participant
- letters of thanks for teachers or sponsors (maximum 4 und per team)
- every 25th person in the group is free
- Festival and cultural programs
- prizes and awards
- work of jury members
- work of the organizers
- official invitation
- work of light / audio technicians
- rent of technical base equipment
- Possible: excursions to choose from, master classes, additional days of rest at sea before or after the festival
Participation fee doesn't include:
- tourist fee at the hotel - 1.50 € per person per night (children under 14 years free of charge) (paid for independently at check-in at the hotel)
- Transfer from / to the airport to the hotel (depending on the number of people and the airport you will be offered the most favorable option
- excursions and trips.
- Amusement park for adults and children Mirabilandia
- Trip to the Republic of San Marino
- One-day excursion to Rome
- One-day excursion to Venice
- One-day excursion to Florence
Terms of payment:
Participants are obliged to pay a fee for participating in the Festival-Contest no later than 21 days before the start of the festival week
Applications that are not confirmed by payment will be automatically canceled by the organizers.
The participant takes care of the costs of bank transfer.
In case of refusal by participants to travel, already paid amounts are subject to the following penalties:
- cancellation for 20 days - a penalty of 25% of the total amount paid
- cancellation for 15 days - a penalty of 50% of the total amount paid
- cancellation for 10 days - a penalty of 75% of the total amount paid
- cancellation for 7 days or less - fine 100%
All participants will be given the opportunity to take part in master classes with the famous Maestro. At the end of the master class will be issued a certificate of participation of a European model with the signature of the Maestro. Possible master classes on: choreography, vocals and voice production, instrumental creativity.
- individual (45 min) - € 70,00
- group (45 min) - € 35,00
- for groups over 10 people (45 min) - € 25,00
ATTENTION! Entry to the master classes is preliminary, the number of seats is limited!
Photo and Video:
- Organizers reserve the right to use any photo / video material sent by participants or filmed during the Festival-Competition at their discretion.
- During the Festival, the organizers provide a service for participants in the form of a professional photographer. You can purchase the photo material at the end of the event.
Rights of organizers:
- They reserve the right to change the schedule, program days, jury members at their discretion, in advance warning the participants.
- They reserve the right to cancel the Festival 30 days prior to the beginning of the festival week in case of a shortage of the minimum number of participants. In the case of contributions already paid, the amount will be fully returned to the participants.
- The choice of participants who will take part in the final concert of the festival depends only on the organizers. Participants can’t influence this decision in any way.
- The organizers do not bear responsibility not economic, not moral, in case of refusal by the participant to take part in the festival. Paid participation fees are not refundable in any case.
- Prepare the texts for printing diplomas, certificates and letters of appreciation in advance. If information is provided with errors, the organizers do not reprint the above material and are not responsible for incorrectly transmitted information for diplomas.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.