Director: Mr. Ruslan Lukichev
As it is stated in ancient chronicles, in 1147 Prince Yury Dolgoruky invited his relative, Prince Svyatoslav Olgovich, to see him in Moscow which at that time was a small castle lost in the boundless Russian forest. Thus the history of the biggest political, economic, cultural and scientific center of Russia began. In the 12th century Moscow turned into a fortress, by the 13th century it was already a town and in the 15th century Moscow became the capital of the Russian State. Today Moscow with its history, architectural masterpieces and innumerable art treasures has found itself in a whirlpool of global currents determining the world development. People from all over the world come to witness Moscow splendors and to fall for the charm the capital of the largest empire on earth certainly possesses. Moscow nowadays is huge, dynamic, diverse and definitely impressive! There are full of things to see and places to visit. From the Red Square and the Kremlin to tours in the outskirts of the city, there is something for everyone. You can shop, engage in cultural activities in the capital of music and theatre, or simply be captivated by the beautiful surroundings of Moscow.
06 March 2020. Day 1. Sightseeing (transfer is provided)
Arrival of the group to the station, meeting with the guide. Recommended arrival time: from 8:00 to 12:00. Meeting with the guide: not earlier than 8:00. The meeting at the airport is paid extra*.
Boarding the bus. Sightseeing tour of Moscow. (the Red Square, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the monument for Peter the First, the Novodevichy Convent, Moscow State University, Vorobyovy Hills, Poklonnaya Gora, Triumphal Arch, New Arbat, the Field Square, Tverskaya Street, the Pushkin Square and many other)
Transfer to the hotel. Check-in time after 14.00. Early check-in in the hotel is possible only if there are free rooms. Free time.
Organizational meeting with the leaders of the groups.
Completion of the first day. Free time.
07 March 2020. Day 2. Festival (transfer is provided)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the concert hall.
Arrival of contestants to the concert hall. Registration of contestants.
Rehearsal of the concert program according to the schedule.
Opening ceremony. Welcoming words of the jury and the Organizing Committee.
Performances. Meeting of the jury.
Gala concert. The closing ceremony of the festival.
Awarding ceremony, presenting of the diplomas, cups, souvenirs. Discussion of the performances with the jury.
Round table for teachers and group leaders devoted to topical problems of education in the field of culture and arts. Presenting letters of thanks and certificates of participation to the teachers and group leaders (during the round table).
Transfer to the hotel.
Completion of the second day. Free time.
08 March 2020. Day 3. Free day
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time.
Breakfast at the hotel.
- Excursion to The Ostankino television tower. It’s so temptingly to see Moscow bird’s fly view. High-speed elevators can lift you up on a breathtaking high – 337 meters for 58 seconds
- Excursion to Kuskovo. The Sheremetievs Graf’s manor belonged for great feasts and populous theatre festivals, there are more than 20 unique architecture’s monuments, moreover there is the only French park with a marble sculptures, ponds and pavilions which remained to this day.
- Excursion to Mosfilm. Mosfilm studio is one of the most biggest film-company in Russia and Europe also, it’s more than 90 years old studio. During the walking a guide will tell you about studio’s past times and about it’s nowadays. You will be taken to the venues where famous films that have become classics of Russian cinema were shot.
according to the a preferred category of accommodation:
- 110 Euro per person - accommodation: Category "Standard" – Blocks 2+3, shared bathroom in the block, buffet breakfast, convenient location (near the metro station).
- 120 Euro per person - accommodation: Category "Standard+" – Standard triple rooms with bathroom, buffet breakfast, convenient location (near the metro station).
- 120 Euro per person - accommodation: Category "Comfort" – Standard Double (Twin) rooms with bathroom, continental breakfast, convenient location (near the metro station and Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- 140 Euro per person - accommodation: Category "Comfort" – Standard Double (Twin) rooms with bathroom, continental breakfast, convenient location (near the metro station)
- 15 participants + 1 free charge
** WARNING! Number of hotel rooms is limited! We book the rooms only after receiving prepayment. 3-bed rooms are available upon request.
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in Moscow (4 days/3 nights);
- meals (3 breakfasts);
- guided sightseeing tour of Moscow;
- transfer from the station to the hotel and from the hotel to the station;
- transfer from the hotel to the concert hall;
- transfer from the concert hall to the hotel;
- meeting of the groups at the station and accompanying the groups to the station (for small groups, less than 10 persons – on request);
- transfers according to the festival program***
Participation fee doesn't include:
- entry tickets and sightseeing fees;
- additional sightseeing tours and transfers;
- transfer «station – hotel - station» for small groups (less than 10 persons) – on request;
- additional night of stay in the hotel (price upon request);
- transfer to the airport
- fares in public transport.
** WARNING! If a sightseeing tour or transfer is rescheduled by the applicant's request to the date or time differing from the standard festival program all expenses shall be paid by the contestant according to the issued invoice.
Organizational fee for one nomination (not included into the participation fee):
- 12 EUR for one ensemble participant (no more than 180 EUR for an ensemble)
- 25 EUR for a soloist
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment