Director: Mr. Milutin Lukic
until 9 August 2019
SUMMER FOLK MUSIC INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL
Belgrade is the capital of Serbia, which is one of oldest towns in Europe. Magnificent city, with modern spirit, old history and long traditions, worth to be seen and to discover its hospitality. The aim of this gathering is to learn about different cultures and people, to create new friendships, to change experience and contacts with other groups, to bring the groups from all over the world in one place. Minimum stay at Festival is 2 days, but stay could be also more days, according group’s request and with the main performance which will be held on Saturday (evening). Necessary program is till 15 min and it is accepted also recorded music.
Conditions of the festival:
- We accept participation of different kinds of ensembles: FOLK DANCE ENSEMBLES; CHOIRS;
- Festival is not competition;
- Choral repertoire is completely free (15min), there are no special requestes to perform particular songs; There is no limit of music genre, ORCHESTRA;
- Age and number of participants are not limited;
- In the number of group are included: dancers, singers, musicians, leaders, parents and other accompanying persons, drivers;
- Travelling expenses to Festival, during Festival and return are at cost of the group;
- Festival will provide accommodation on basis of halfboard in 3* / 4* hotel or hostel, for 2,3 or more days, according to group’s request;
- Extra meal and sightseeing tour with official tourist guide could be also organized by request;
- For the groups which need visa for arrival in Serbia, is necessary to finish visa procedure not later than 15 days before their arrival;
- Participants are obliged to have own international health insurance;
- Organizer will provide English speaking guide for the group, festival’s souvenir and diploma;
- Every invited group, for its program that will be performed at the Festival, must have regulated rights with the author.
- 72 Euro per person, 2HB (breakfast and dinner), accommodation in triple room
- 85 Euro per person, 2HB (breakfast and dinner), accommodation in double room
- 102 Euro per person, 3HB (breakfast and dinner), accommodation in triple room
- 121 Euro per person, 3HB (breakfast and dinner), accommodation in double room
- 99 Euro per person, 2HB (breakfast and dinner), accommodation in double rooms
- 134 Euro per person, 3HB (breakfast and dinner), accommodation in double rooms
- 63 Euro per person, 2FB (breakfast, lunch, dinner), accommodation-4beds room
- 93 Euro per person, 3FB (breakfast, lunch, dinner), accommodation-4beds room
Every 26th person in the group is free (25+1).
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee to EAFF, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, group must pay in advance 30 euro/person of total amount, through bank (all bank transfers are at cost of the group). This advanced paid amount will not be returned in case of non arrival. The rest of amount must be paid till one week before arrival.
Besides confirmation of paid amount group must deliver few photos, short history of the group, description of program and filled list of participants together with rooming schedule (name/surname, sex, date of birth, passport no. and function).
After whole payment group will receive invitation, as they could arrange their travelling to Festival or if they need to start visa procedure.