Director: Natalia Kazlova
Goals of the competition:
To show all art as a powerful opportunity for communication and connections between people from all of the world; to build international contacts between many different countries from all the world; to discover creative talents and achievements.
Festival will take place in a beautiful capital of Bulgaria - Sofia, where singers and dancers, musicians – pianists, guitarists, violinist and ext. from different countries will participate in:
- Classical Dance
- Ballroom Dance
- Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
- National Dance (Folk Dance)
- Pop Dance
- Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
- Mixed styles of Dance
- Modern Music
- Pop Music
- National Music
- Classical Music
- Ethnical Music, etc.
- Church choirs
- Rap, etc.
- less than 9 years
- 10 - 12 years
- 13 - 15 years
- 16 - 18 years
- 19 years and more
Conditions of participation:
- For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts max. 4 minutes each.
- Every singer will perform two songs by his choice, one by Spanish or in any romance language as French, Portuguese, Italian or Romanian and for the second song other languages could be accepted.
For guitarists, pianists, violinists and other musicians and dancers is obligatory to play/dance program from Spanish, French, Italian, Romanian and Portuguese or Brazilian authors or with Spanish character and motives until 8 minutes.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audio, video clips and other kind of production, produced during the competition activities.
Team leaders are responsible for the members of the group during the period of mass Festival events and holiday.
All contestants will be given time to rehearse on stage. The rehearsal time allocated to each contestant will be only 1 minute.
Participants of a collective group performing separately are considered as a separate participant.
Prizes and awards:
- Grand Prix “Abanico ” – one in every category /singers and dancers, musicians
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of Spanish song and dance
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of French song
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of Italian song
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of Romanian song
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of Portugalian song
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of Classic
- Grand Prix “Abanico” – the best performance of Jazz
- The organizational committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
- The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of 50 to 100.
- The winner of the Grand Prix take a part of the jury or in the concerts in the next competition next year like guest.
- Judges will not be allowed to judge contestants from their country.
Main evaluation criteria:
- Stage presence and technicality
Compositional structure of performance
Artistry, disclosure of the artistic image, scenic culture
Level of difficulty of executive performance (dynamics, emotions)
Compliance with the performance capabilities of the repertoire and artists age category
Artistry, facial expressions, disclosure of the artistic image
Creative individuality (for soloists)
Originality of the performance
4th day – Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10am).
- 200 Euro per person - Accommodation in 3/4 room
- 215 Euro per person - Accommodation in double room
- 255 Euro per person - Accommodation in single room
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Participation fee includes:
- Stay in a 4**** spa Hotel Dragalevtsi or 3*** Hotel Rila (in the heart of the city) in double-, triple- rooms (4 days/3 nights);
2x food service per day (breakfast and dinner. drinks is not included except mineral water), one dinner is in folklore restaurant with traditional menu, to feel more of Bulgarian hospitality;
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Prizes and gifts;
Diplomas and gifts from the city;
An official invitation;
Entrances to Gala Concert Party and Italian Party in Sofia;
Excursion for sightseeing in Sofia;
Excursion to Rilla monastery, 130 km from Sofia (in the mountain);
Opportunity to visit the best places in Bulgaria (a big spectrum of excursions for an additional payment);
Transfers from the hotel to the stage;
One free lesson of salsa or Bulgarian dance;
Support our hosts during the festival!
Participation fee does not include:
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Airport -Sofia- Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately.
- Tourist tax
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.