Director: Mrs. Ludmila Pritulchik
Cozy and picturesque Vitebsk is the cultural capital of Belorussia! Here the world-famous artist Marc Chagall was born. The city has been taking part in the Slavic Bazaar, the legendary international art and talent show for more than 20 years. One of the programs of the trip also offers visiting Polotsk, the oldest city in Belorussia.
2. Vocal art: Folk; Academic; Pop; Vocal and Instrumental Ensemble
3. Choreography: Folk dance; Folk Stylization; Classical dance; Pop dance (including folk stylization); Modern dance (Street way); Modern dance (jazz, modern, contemporary ), Modern dance (experimental), Ballroom dancing , Children’s dance
4. Theatre: Art of declamation; Drama theatre; Musical; Mimics and Gesture theatre; Fashion performance; Puppet-show
5. Fine art: Painting and graphics; Photo; Craftworks
6. The original genre
Group categories of participants:
- Small Groups (2-3 participants)
- Choirs (vocal groups over 12 people)
- Orchestras (instrumental ensembles of more than 8 people)
Age categories of members:
- Pre-School age group – up 7 years
- Junior age group – 7-10 years
- Middle age group – 11-13 years
- Senior age group – 14 -18 years
- Mixed junior age group – average age of 12 years or less
- Mixed senior age group – average age of over 13 years
- Adult age group – over 18 years
The rules of participation:
- Soloists and small groups present a program of one item with duration not more than 5 minutes.
- Ensembles, choirs and orchestras present a program of two different items (acts), lasting not more than 4 minutes each. In the nominations “Theatre” and “Instrumental art” (ensembles and orchestras) it is allowed to present only one item lasting not more than 10 minutes. In the nomination “Theatre”, in case of availability, there is an opportunity to increase the time of performance till 30 minutes. Wherein, each next 10 minutes should be paid as extra participation. In the nomination “Choreography. Modern dance” it’s aloud to present one performance lasting not more than 8 minutes.
- Choirs present 2 or more varied songs with duration from 8 till 15 minutes. One song should be sung a capella.
Participation in the “Fine art” nomination is held in the form of exhibition, which takes place during the festival-contest. In the frames of one participation it is possible to present 1 or 2 works (all works should be signed), the size of the works (the base area of craftwork) should be 50x70 сm or less.
In case of using the sound recordings the participants should send them to the art-manager of the festival by e-mail and also bring it on a flash drive. All the technical and musical equipment which is necessary (technical rider) should be indicated in the Request.
Jury of the Festival:
Prizes and awards:
Program №1 (Standard, 4 days)
Arrival time recommended – from 8:00 to 12:00***. Receiving the group at the train station (after 8:00). Boarding the bus.
Sightseeing tour «Vitebsk, the capital of Belorussia».
Check-in after 14:00. Lunch. Excursions at extra cost. *
Breakfast. Festival day. Transfer to the festival.
Rehearsals. Opening of the Festival-Contest. Competitive performance. Round table for jurors and teachers. Gala concert and award ceremony. Handing out of diplomas and Winners Cups to the participants. At the end of the festival day all kids and teachers will get souvenirs. All teachers will also get letters of thanks and round table participation certificates.
Lunch during the festival at extra cost
Transfer to the hotel
Night at the hotel
Breakfast. Free time or excursions at extra cost:
- Excursion «Artistic Places of Vitebsk" with a visit to the art center and Marc Chagall Art Center * Excursion to the Ilya Repin museum at the Zdravniovo estate*
- Bus sightseeing tour around Minsk*
- Quest-excursion "Legends of Vitebsk"*
- Excursion to the Berezensky Biosphere Reserve *
- Excursion to Polotsk with a visit to St. Sophia Cathedral *
Breakfast. Check-out before 12:00***.
- 127 Euro per person - Hotel Vitebsk - Standard rooms: rooms for 2-3 persons, facilities in the room
- 130 Euro per person - Hotel Luchessa - Standard rooms: rooms for 2 persons, facilities in the room
- 169 Euro per person - Hotel Luchessa - Business rooms: rooms for 2 persons, facilities in the room
- 104 Euro per person - Hotel Vityaz - Block type rooms for 2+1, 2+2, 2+3 persons, facilities shared.
- 15 persons + 1 for free
15 EUR for one ensemble participant (no more than 200 EUR for an ensemble), 25 EUR for a soloist
Participation fee includes:
- 3 nights
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Sightseeing tour around Vitebsk
- Transfer according to the program ***
Participation fee doesn't includes:
- Two-way tickets Any museum’s admissions and ticketing
- Extra excursions
- Extra nights
- Receiving the group before 8:00
- Check-in before 14:00
** - The quantity of rooms is limited!!! Reservation of places in the hotel of the chosen category is made only after registration of the application (making an advance payment)
*** - If a group is arriving not at time recommended or on other dates, the price will be recalculated.
! The price is valid for a group of 40 and more people. This price includes group transfer during the program. In case if the group is less than 40 people, the price will be recalculated.
! The price includes city tour in English or Russian languages. Extra payment for a guide will take place if the group has a need to have city tour in other languages.
! The price can change in connection with change of currency rate.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.