Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
in Italy - Florence 11.06. - 14.06.2020
Program of the festival:
1. Day June 11, Thursday: Italy – Pisa - Montecatini Terme. Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, known for its art (Renaissance in architecture and painting), wines, cuisine, fashion brands, beautiful landscapes and the legacy of the Medici family. Interested groups can go on an optional excursion to Pisa. Upon arrival, the tour will start with the "Field of Miracles" where the Duomo, the Baptistery and the symbol of the city, the leaning Tower of Pisa which has attracted visitors from around the world for centuries, is located... Leisure time for individual activities. Departure for Montecatini Terme, the most famous spa town in Tuscany, with a central position in this Italian region. Accommodations in a selected Hotel. Leisure time. Dinner. Overnight stay.
2. Day June 12, Friday: Montecatini Terme - Livorno - Viareggio – Montecatini Terme. Breakfast. After breakfast we will organize an optional excursion to the “Sea of Tuscany" which fits ideally into the beginning of the summer bathing season. The excursion will take us to Livorno, the largest port of Tuscany, a city with a tradition and a beautiful old center. Leisure time for walking along the seaside and downtown area. The excursion continues to Viareggio, the largest and most famous Tuscan resort and a favorite resort of the Florentines. Every year, the Festival Puccini is held in Viareggio at a specially built theater in the open. A walk through the central part of the old town leads to mile-long beaches. Leisure time for beach activities. Return to Montecatini Terme. Dinner. Overnight stay.
3. Day June 13, Saturday: Montecatini Terme – Festival day. Breakfast. Preparations for Defile and performing of all Ensembles. Defile from Terme Tettuccio to square Piazza del Popolo. Opening of II International Folklore Festival in Montecatini. Performance of Folklore Ensembles. Dinner. Posible friendly night of all Festival groups. Overnight stay.
- 105 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accomodation in Hotels with threе stars like Augustus ***, Impero ***, Internazionale ***, TermePrestige ***, Tonfoni***, Europa ***, Innocent*** ... in Montecatini Terme based on 3 half-board service: breakfast and dinner in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms
- Organization expences
- Program leading
- Inviting letter
- Additional seat on every 25th member
Participation fee does not include:
- Tourist tax for hotel in Montecatini Termes from 1 Euro, depending on Hotel chategory, per person per day
- Facultative tours liketour to Pisa 12 €, “Sea of Tuscany” - Livorno and Viareggio (beach) 12 €, Florence 15 € - the price of tour depends exclusively on number of interested to some of the tours
- All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival.
- Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
- Additional day (half board) is from 28 Euro per person
- Visa and insurance (for cultural-art societies visas are free with inviting letter which gets every ensemble from Italian cultural-art society which also takes part in this manifestation)
Note: Аll ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestra or music CDs. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance with duartion of 10-15 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.