The Seventh Scientific Conference with International Participation "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Presentation, Digitization" (CHH2021) will be held in a hybrid form (present and virtual) from 21 to 24 April 2021. The main directions of the conference are the preservation, digitalization and presentation of the cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The interdisciplinary forum aims to present scientific and applied research, projects, innovations in the field of cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The main focus of CHH2021 will be modern research trends and innovative applications in this broad spectrum, as well as the Bulgarian experience in the presentation and digitalization of cultural and historical heritage. Presentation of research in the humanities: archeology, museology, historiography, medievalism, architecture, ethnology, folklore, cultural anthropology, linguistics, literature, musicology, theology, theater, fine arts, screen arts, and etc., as well as their relationship with information technologies, digitalization, digital conversion, publication of electronic information arrays on cultural, historical and scientific heritage, systematization and effective access.
Extended versions of the reports presented at the forum will be published after double-blind review in a NACID-registered publication.
THEMATIC FIELDS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Preservation of CHH: traditions, practices, conservation;
- Presentation of CHH: cultural tourism, creative industries, museums, festivals;
- Digitization of CHH: technologies, methods;
- CHH, religion, language: tradition and modern practices;
- CHH and education: formal and informal;
- CHH in interactive technologies: educational games and applications;
- Accessibility to CHH: information and technological provision, including for people with disabilities;
- CHH, storage and processing of digital knowledge: digital storages, databases, neural networks, ontologies and protection.
- CHH management: good practices, digital marketing and media presentation.
The program will include reports from leading experts from Bulgaria and abroad, a round table, exhibition and demonstrations presenting the efforts of scientists, cultural institutions and organizations from various fields for documenting, archiving, presenting and preserving CHH.
Within CHH2021 will be organized and presented:
Scientific reports and announcements on the specified subjects (up to 20 min / report);
Presentation of project results for documentation, preservation and provision of wide public access to cultural heritage in libraries, museums, archives and galleries in Northern and Central Bulgaria;
A special section on cultural tourism where participants share their experiences (up to 10 min / report);