Veliko Tarnovo Bulgaria
The main directions of the conference are the preservation, digitalization and presentation of the cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The interdisciplinary forum aims to present scientific and applied research, projects, innovations in the field of CHH. The main focus of CHH2022 will be modern research trends and innovative applications in this broad spectrum, as well as the Bulgarian experience in the presentation and digitalization of cultural and historical heritage. Presentation of research in the humanities: archeology, museology, historiography, medievalism, architecture, ethnology, folklore, cultural anthropology, linguistics, literature, musicology, theology, theater, fine arts, screen arts, and etc., as well as their relationship with information technologies, digitalization, digital conversion, publication of electronic information arrays on cultural, historical and scientific heritage, systematization and effective access.
The topics of the scientific forum are within the wide range of the following research areas, without being limited to them:
- Preservation of CHH: traditions, practices, conservation
- Presentation of CHH: institutions of memory, cultural tourism, media, festivals
- Digitization of CHH: technologies, methods, digital accessibility
- Processing and applications of digital resources related to CHH
- Management of CHH: strategies, legislation, creative industries, digital marketing
- CHH and education
- CHH and theology: traditions, practices
The program will include reports from leading experts from Bulgaria and abroad, a round table, exhibition and demonstrations presenting the efforts of scientists, cultural institutions and organizations from various fields for documenting, archiving, presenting and preserving CHH.
Within CHH2022 will be organized and presented:
- Scientific reports and announcements on the specified subjects (up to 20 min / report);
- Extended versions of the reports presented at the forum will be published after double-blind review in a NACID-registered publications.
- Presentation of project results for documentation, preservation and provision of wide public access to cultural heritage in libraries, museums, archives and galleries in Bulgaria.
Deadline for applications for participation with abstract/summary: until 07.03.2022
Confirmation for acceptance: until 14.03.2022
Deadline for sending a full report: until 28.03.2022
Confirmation for acceptance/rejection of reports: until 04.04.2022
Conference program: until 04.04.2022
Participation in the conference, the seminar and the round table can also be implemented online via ZOOM.
Opening of conference: 12.04.2022
Internet address of a channel on the YouTube platform for broadcasting the conference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMlltc3enZl5gt2us7GkzAg