Director: Zoran Strezovski
With pleasure we INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups and orchestras majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on XI International Folk-Dance & Music festival “BUDVANSKA RIVIERA” 04-08 September, Budva–Bar– Kotor, Montenegro, 2019.
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music.
20.00. Welcome reception
19.00 – 21.00 Parade and Festival evening
19.30.– 22.00 Second festival evening (optional)
21.00.– 00.00 Social events, exchange presents, join party,discoteque
11.00 Departure of participants
OPTIONAL – If you stay more days…
21.00. – 00.00 Beach party for goodbye
- The festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups and majorette teams.
- Every Folklore, Choral group and majorette Teams has the right to participate. Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles. .
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group should consist of most 50 members including dancers, managers and musicians,
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, 10-15 minutes each with orchestra or CD. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- To send us short CV and 2 – 3 photos of the group,
- To take a flag of the country,
- Folklore groups should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
- 75 Euro for 3 HB per person ( 3 nights with 2 meals per day)
- 95 Euro for 4 HB per person (4 nights with 2 meals per day (Half Board)
Hotel accommodation in 3* hotel Loza www.hotelloza-budva.com/ - in the center of the Budva city and 250 m of the beach....It covers hotel accommodation with 2 meals per day in 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 bedrooms with own toilet and bathrooms… leader and drivers in 2/2 room, for aditional double room it is 5 euro per person per day.
Festival organizers provide:
for 22 dancers – one gratis (21+1),
souvenir and gift for each group,
Free bus parking on the public place behaind the hotel if it is available..
Certificate for attendance,
drinks during the performance,
tourist guides for sightseeing of the town,
- advertising of the festival (press release, radio and tv channels, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
On your request, You can continue your stay in Budva. Price for 24 Euro per day per person HB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide.
Organizers keep the right to change program of the festival.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program of the festival and each group will have guide during festival.
After the festival finish organizers will send you DVD from the festival program for each group and photos. The copy right of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Tivat airport, during the festival days and back to the same airport. The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to their number.
By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions. All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED on 400 participants and 10-12 groups!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.