Director: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
Program of the festival:
1. Day / June 13, Thursday: Italy – Pisa - Montecatini Terme
Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, known for its art (Renaissance in architecture and painting), wines, cuisine, fashion brands, beautiful landscapes and the legacy of the Medici family. Interested groups can go on an optional excursion to Pisa. Upon arrival, the tour will start with the "Field of Miracles" where the Duomo, the Baptistery and the symbol of the city, the leaning Tower of Pisa which has attracted visitors from around the world for centuries, is located... Leisure time for individual activities. Departure for Montecatini Terme, the most famous spa town in Tuscany, with a central position in this Italian region. Accommodations in a selected Hotel. Leisure time. Dinner. Overnight stay.
2. Day June 14, Friday: Montecatini Terme - Livorno - Viareggio – Montecatini Terme
Breakfast. After breakfast we will organize an optional excursion to the “Sea of Tuscany" which fits ideally into the beginning of the summer bathing season. The excursion will take us to Livorno, the largest port of Tuscany, a city with a tradition and a beautiful old center. Leisure time for walking along the seaside and downtown area. The excursion continues to Viareggio, the largest and most famous Tuscan resort and a favorite resort of the Florentines. Every year, the Festival Puccini is held in Viareggio at a specially built theater in the open. A walk through the central part of the old town leads to mile-long beaches. Leisure time for beach activities. Return to Montecatini Terme. Dinner. Overnight stay.
3. Day June 15, Saturday: Montecatini Terme – Festival day
Breakfast. Preparations for festival.
START MONTECATINI FEST INFO DANCE 2019.
Dinner. Posible friendly night of all Festival groups.Overnight stay.
4. Day June 16, Sunday: Montecatini Terme - Florence
Breakfast. After breakfast, all interested groupscan enjoy an optional, educational, all-day excursion in Florence. Tour of the capital of the Renaissance: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Florence Baptistery, Campanile, Piazza della Signoria, the Fountain of Neptune, the Uffizi Gallery, the River Arno, the Ponte Vecchio - the Old Bridge, the Palazzo Pitti... Leisure time for individual activiti,visiting the Uffizi Gallery, the Accademia Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Gardens, restaurants, shopping...
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- 120 Euro per person
- payment goes in several month payments until departure
Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation with three stars in Hotels like Augustus***, Impero***, Internazionale***, TermePrestige***, Tonfoni***, Europa***, Innocent*** in Montecatini Terme, based on 3 half board service: breakfast and dinner in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms;
- Organization expeses;
- Letter of invitation;
- Every 26th member is free of charge;
- First fee for dancers for competing at Montecatini Fest Info Dance 2019;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES (for all competitors), CUPS for groups and formation (1st-3th place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Belgrade, Amsterdam, Paralia, Rome
Participation fee does not include:
- Tourist tax for hotel in Montecatini Terme is from 1€, depend of Hotel category, per person per day;
- Facultative tours like tour to Pisa 12 Euro, “Sea of Tuscany”- Livorno and Viareggio (beach) 12 Euro, Florence 15 Euro - the price of tour depends exclusively on number of interested to some of the tours;
- Additional day, halfboard / from 28 Euro per person;
- visa, insurance, transport;
- additional payment for ½ rooms is from 5 Euro per night per person;
- every other fee for competing at Montecatini Fest Info Dance 2019 is 10 Euro per dancer per choreography!!!
CHOREOGRAPHY APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1.06.2019.
Notice: after choreography application deadline, we will send you all your choreography to check. You will have 48 hours to answer us if everything is ok. After that, all fees for all choreographies that you applied, have to be 100% payed!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.