Director: Mr. Ruslan Ganshin
Nominations of the festival:
Folklore and Ethnography
- Choir genre
- Fine art
- Instrumental genre
- Fashion theater
- Bard song
This year the festival will be held at 2 venues:
- Concert Hall "VEF" (Riga. Latvia), where the competition program of the festival will take place and we will find out the names and winners of the competition.
- Starlight Palace (MS "Romantica") there will be an out-of-competition festival program. A concert for 2,000 cruise ship passengers in a magnificent hall.
The participants and guests of the festival are hosted by the premium four-star Radisson **** Spa Daugava hotel.
The festival takes place during the traditional European Christmas fairs, so every festival-goer will be able to feel the atmosphere of the holiday and the New Year miracle.
4.01 Arrival of the festival participants. Registration, check-in at the Radisson Spa Daugava 4 **** hotel, access to the spa and pool. Sightseeing tour “Riga Fir-trees”, lunch at the national restaurant “LIDO”. New Year's disco for festival participants at the Radisson Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
5.01 Breakfast (buffet), Competition program of the VII International Festival “Christmas Wave” (VEF kultūras pils).
Award Ceremony. Free time. Access to the spa and pool. Overnight at the hotel.
6.01 Breakfast (buffet). Eviction from the hotel.
- 115 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at the Radisson Blu Spa Daugava 4 **** hotel in Riga (3-bed accommodation);
- 2 breakfasts (buffet);
- Access to the spa and pool;
- Walking tour in Riga;
- New Year's disco “Wave of Ideas”.
25 euro / participant (groups),
- 40 euros (soloists, small forms)
Additional services (optional):
- lunch at the national restaurant "LIDO" - 10 euros *
- participation in the festival - depending on the chosen nomination and composition of participants
- bus "Minsk-Riga-Vilnius-Minsk" - 40 euros
- price valid for groups over 20 people
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Contestants from all countries can take part in the Festival. The age of participants in the competition program is from 5 years. Participants of the competitive program are divided into age groups according to the creative application. Participants in the competition program are divided into age categories in accordance with the nominations.